Would you have Water retention (Fluid Retention) when you have Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Water retention is found among people with Neuropathy peripheral, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Fibromyalgia, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 44 people who have Water retention (Fluid Retention) and Neuropathy peripheral from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Water retention >>>
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from Neuropathy Peripheral 27,652 patients)
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Water retention 17,802 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: 44 people who have neuropathy peripheral and Water Retention are studied.
Gender of people who have neuropathy peripheral and experienced Water retention * :
|Water retention||62.26%||37.74% |
Age of people who have neuropathy peripheral and experienced Water retention * :
|Water retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||32.43%||35.14%||32.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Water retention||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (14 people, 31.82%)
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 20.45%)
- Pain in extremity (8 people, 18.18%)
- Granulocytopenia (7 people, 15.91%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 15.91%)
- Partial seizures (7 people, 15.91%)
- Procedural pain (7 people, 15.91%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 15.91%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 13.64%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 11.36%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (33 people, 75.00%)
- Neurontin (28 people, 63.64%)
- Cymbalta (16 people, 36.36%)
- Spironolactone (12 people, 27.27%)
- Lasix (12 people, 27.27%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 25.00%)
- Atenolol (10 people, 22.73%)
- Zyrtec (9 people, 20.45%)
- Cozaar (9 people, 20.45%)
- Clonidine (8 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral and Water Retention?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Water Retention and Neuropathy peripheral
- support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean (1 answer)
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, Renal Failure - Chronic, Bladder Distension, and takes Pyridoxine, Methylcobalamin, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Gabapentin)
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ...
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
(Asked by a 83 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, High Creatine Level, and takes Allopurinol, Lyrica)
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Myasthenia Gravis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Imuran, Pyridostigmine Bromide)
I was exposed to a leper colony for about five months while in Vietnam. Many of the lepers died with open wounds and I actually wore some of their beads and trinkets around my neck. I slept on their beds and drank from their water source. Out of the clear blue almost 40 years later with no indicat ...
More questions for: Neuropathy peripheral, Water retention
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pantopraz sod 40mg,retaining alot of fluids
(Posted by a 46 year old man who has Water Retention, and takes Pantoprazole)
I am retaining a lot of fluids from my hips and down to my feet and believe its from taking pantoprazole,and I mean everything,its scary,has anyone been down this road?
- Idiopathic insomnolence (1 response)
(Posted by a 44 year old man who has Insomnolence, Narcolepsy, Iga Nephropathy, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Modafinil)
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
(Posted by a 61 year old woman who has Vasculitis, Rhabdomyolysis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Avelox, Prednisone, Nabumetone)
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Neuropathy peripheral, Water retention
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Bronchitis. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood)
Comments: I thought i was having a bronchitis episode from my copd to i took amoxicillin and prednesone, a week later i wasnt getting better so went to my doc, turns out it was pneumonia, so he put me on levofloxacin a few days later i noticed major swelling in my legs and he fact they were turning super red, ...
- A study of drug interactions between H.p. Acthar Gel, Methotrexate for a patient with Ra. The patient has Infusion Site Discomfort, Shortness Of Breath, No Urge To Urinate Just Leaks Out, Urinary Incontinence, Asthmatic Crisis, Abdominal Distention, Fluid Retention
Comments: My diafram. Feels like its pushing on my lungs but they are clear to doctors check up.
Diagnosed with fatty liver disease during this time due to bloodwork and echo on heart then abdominal ultrasound
Does ra attack liver or is it causing infect ion on an organ white blood cell couny in all thr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a patient with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Comments: I just begsn tx for rs using safest meds possible but did not yolerste pills so we are doing injections once a week but since we started I developed abdom ook nal edema plus whole body especially feet which subsided ptior to msjor orgsn testing hestt kidney bloodwotk a nd liver ultra sound. Results ...
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Tranxene Sd, Mysoline for a patient with Neuropathy Peripheral, Anxiety Disorder, Epilepsy.
Comments: I am also on IVIG for the CIDP neuropathy. I do not know if these drugs can cause neuropathy but I need to find out. I have been on IVIG for 15 years now. Currently, gamagard 50 g in 10% solution. I know that these drugs can cause the very thing they are supposed to treat.
- A study of side effects of Simvastatin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood)
Comments: I have been taking simavastin for approximately 20 + years. I have recently been diagnosed with hypertension and I am on a diuret. I have leg swelling that started before the diagnoses of hypertension. I would like to know if the statin I am on can be the cause.
More related studies for: Neuropathy peripheral, Water retention
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.