Would you have Water retention (Fluid Retention) when you have Neuropathy peripheral?
Summary: Water retention is found among people with Neuropathy peripheral, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Fibromyalgia, and take medication Lyrica.
We study 44 people who have Water retention (Fluid Retention) and Neuropathy peripheral from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral and Water retention >>>
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 27,673 Neuropathy Peripheral patients)
Water retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 18,429 Water retention patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 44 people who have neuropathy peripheral and Water Retention are studied.
Gender of people who have neuropathy peripheral and experienced Water retention * :
|Water retention||62.26%||37.74% |
Age of people who have neuropathy peripheral and experienced Water retention * :
|Water retention||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||32.43%||35.14%||32.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Water retention||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Fibromyalgia (14 people, 31.82%)
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 20.45%)
- Pain in extremity (8 people, 18.18%)
- Granulocytopenia (7 people, 15.91%)
- Breast cancer (7 people, 15.91%)
- Partial seizures (7 people, 15.91%)
- Procedural pain (7 people, 15.91%)
- Hypertension (7 people, 15.91%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (6 people, 13.64%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 11.36%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lyrica (33 people, 75.00%)
- Neurontin (28 people, 63.64%)
- Cymbalta (16 people, 36.36%)
- Spironolactone (12 people, 27.27%)
- Lasix (12 people, 27.27%)
- Furosemide (11 people, 25.00%)
- Atenolol (10 people, 22.73%)
- Zyrtec (9 people, 20.45%)
- Cozaar (9 people, 20.45%)
- Clonidine (8 people, 18.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral and Water Retention?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Water Retention and Neuropathy peripheral
- support group for people who have Neuropathy peripheral
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Cytomel, Lamictal for a 51-year old woman with Fluid Retention, Thyroid Diseases, Epilepsy. The patient has Thyroid Diseases, Epilepsy, Fluid Retention, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between H.p. Acthar Gel, Methotrexate for a 58-year old woman with Ra. The patient has Infusion Site Discomfort, Shortness Of Breath, No Urge To Urinate Just Leaks Out, Urinary Incontinence, Asthmatic Crisis, Abdominal Distention, Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a 58-year old woman with Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 74-year old man with Neuropathy Peripheral. The patient has Dialysis Disequilibrium Syndrome (central nervous system disorder)
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Celexa for a 59-year old woman with Neuropathy Peripheral, Depression. The patient has Activity - Increased
Recent Neuropathy Peripheral related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Insulin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Emsam, Oxycontin, Valproic Acid for a 58-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Duragesic-100, Ms Contin for a 67-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Lyrica, Gabapentin for a 56-year old woman who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Lyrica, Diazepam, Relpax, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxcarbazepine for a 70-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.