Home > Non-hodgkin's lymphoma > Malabsorption > Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Malabsorption
Would you have Malabsorption when you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
We study 3 people who have Malabsorption and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Malabsorption >>>
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) (latest reports from 30,938 patients) can be treated by Rituxan.
Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract) (latest reports from 8,201 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 10,171 people who have non-hodgkin's lymphoma are studied. Among them, 3 (0.03%) have Malabsorption.
Gender of people who have non-hodgkin's lymphoma and experienced Malabsorption * :
Age of people who have non-hodgkin's lymphoma and experienced Malabsorption * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diffuse large b-cell lymphoma (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prophylaxis (3 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Neupogen (3 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (3 people, 100.00%)
- Treanda (1 people, 33.33%)
- Acyclovir (1 people, 33.33%)
- Warfarin sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anastrozole (1 people, 33.33%)
- Alendronate sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma and Malabsorption?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Malabsorption and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
- support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
- support group for people who have Malabsorption
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Etoposide, Carboplatin , Ifosfamide, Vincristine Sulfate, Prednisone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide , Rituxan)
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- What does a methotrexate rash look like? a cytarabine rash? if either of these chemos is responsible for my rash, what does it indicate about appropriate therapies going forward?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Celiac Disease - Sprue, Osteoporosis, Rosacea, and takes Acyclovir, Septra, Ciprofloxacin, Probiotic, Multivitamin, Benadryl, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Loperamide Hydrochloride)
Treated for Stage 1 Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma in 2009 and had only 4 courses of Chemo vs the usual 6 due to a rash that showed up on Day 14 of the 4th cycle. At end of treatment and 1 year following PET scan was negative.
Diagnosed in April 2013 with Burkitt Lymphoma. Negative for HIV-AIDS, ...
- Is it ok to mix restoril and cannabis for insomnia?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Restoril, Cannabis)
I have always suffered from intermittent insomnia. But now that I am undergoing chemotherapy, the steroids such as Prednisone have magnified my insomnia to the chronic level. I just to not sleep! It's maddening. Doc finally prescribed Restoril. Took it at 11:30pm and it is now 2:45am and I am still ...
- Can lymphoma cause uti
(Asked by a 10 year old girl who has Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Levoxyl)
- Bladder removed and platelets increased. why?
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma, Bladder Cancer)
Diagnosed with bladder cancer in Dec. 2012. At that time had low platelet count of 67,000 due to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma so pre-RC chemo was not possible. Had bladder removed in early March '13 and platelets are now 147,000. That is highest platelet count I have had since Non-Hodgkins diagnosis even a ...
More questions for: Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, Malabsorption
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma in lipitor
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma, and takes Lipitor)
My mother is in remission from non-hodgkins lymphoma. She took lipitor prior to her illness
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, Malabsorption
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma. The patient has Rituxan
Comments: The first infusion of Rituxan gave me somewhat severe joint pains and some closing of my throat. The nurse stopped it for an hour and gave it very slowly. I learned later that steroids, Tylenol and Ativan were also in the infusion. I got home, went to sleep and would never have waked except for my s ...
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma. The patient has Extreme Heat From Within With Confusion And Agitation, Pneumonia
Comments: Rituxin treatment 1-wk ago. Allergic reaction? During treatment extreme shakes, HOT, couldn't swollow. Demanded treatment be stopped when slowing it down didn't help. Left before full dose. Healthy 80-year-old female. No big health issues(i.e.,similar reaction to flu shot last year, recovered full ...
More related studies for: Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, Malabsorption
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- Enalapril Maleate
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (42 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (33 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (37 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (56 minutes ago)