Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and Malabsorption - from FDA reports
Malabsorption is found among people with Non-hodgkin's lymphoma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Prednisone and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Malabsorption with Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 06, 2017
9 people who have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and Malabsorption are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and experience Malabsorption *:
- female: 11.11 %
- male: 88.89 %
Age of people who have Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma and experience Malabsorption *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 44.44%)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (1 person, 11.11%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (7 people, 77.78%)
- Cyclophosphamide (6 people, 66.67%)
- Neupogen (2 people, 22.22%)
- Treanda (1 person, 11.11%)
- Alendronate Sodium (1 person, 11.11%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea (6 people, 66.67%)
- Dehydration (5 people, 55.56%)
- Ascites (5 people, 55.56%)
- Weight Decreased (3 people, 33.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Malabsorption and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
- Check symptoms - is your malabsorption caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalabsorption and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) can be treated by Rituxan, Treanda (latest reports from 26,300 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients)
Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 4,965 Malabsorption patients).
Browse all symptoms of Non-hodgkin's lymphomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MalabsorptionMalabsorption
Other conditions that could case MalabsorptionMalabsorption
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi! I have got celiac disease and many years everything went fine with gluten-free diet. In autumn 2014 i had several bad stomach ache situations. Litalgin helped. At the same time I had symptoms like belching and feelings of bloating. Spring 2015 brought me tricky diarrhea. Diagnosis was ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello All! Diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cll, low grade B cell, indolent) in 1997. In 1999 developed bilateral facial paralysis--still have to date, 2016. Treatment in 2001 and 2002 ( rituxin and rituxin/fludarabine respectively) considered to be in remission, thank God. Anyone else ...
Hi everyone. I have non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Six months ago I finished three years of chemo. Have had problem with high potassium levels, and my family doc seems to think it may be connected to my vegetarian diet, Possible, but I doubt it. I wish to share information and help whenever I can.