Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Magnevist and have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 225 people who have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
225 people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 59.82 %
- male: 40.18 %
Age of people who have Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.91 %
- 30-39: 13.98 %
- 40-49: 18.82 %
- 50-59: 32.26 %
- 60+: 29.03 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain (79 people, 35.11%)
- Arteriogram (74 people, 32.89%)
- High Blood Pressure (38 people, 16.89%)
- Diabetes (24 people, 10.67%)
- Computerised Tomogram Abdomen (17 people, 7.56%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Magnevist (219 people, 97.33%)
- Omniscan (166 people, 73.78%)
- Optimark (135 people, 60.00%)
- Multihance (119 people, 52.89%)
- Prohance (115 people, 51.11%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (220 people, 97.78%)
- Skin Induration (168 people, 74.67%)
- Skin Hypertrophy (140 people, 62.22%)
- Oedema Peripheral (124 people, 55.11%)
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (118 people, 52.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal (latest reports from 748 Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,258 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Skin induration
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Skin hypertrophy
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Oedema peripheral
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging abdominal and Joint range of motion decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I take Gabapentin for pain of Fibromyalgia, seraquel,simivastin,zrytec, also have copd, several times a week in the evening I get bad nosebleeds, they can last for an hour before stopping. Does anyone know if the above medicatuions can cause this problem ? I have been taking them for more ...
I have been taking zopiclone for pain relief for 5+ years. It was an uphill battle convincing Drs that it works, finally found a Pain Management specialist who was aware of pain effect. I usually break one 7.5 mg tablet and use it sublingual. (the bitter taste becomes unnoticeable in short ...
I was wondering if there ant gone going through a similar situation to me im. 23 female and for the last 3 years I've had a skim condition my whole body will blister not at the same time i mean different parts of body they will blister pop and then become infected regardless if I put cream and ...