Home > Obesity > Nausea > Obesity and Nausea
Review: could Obesity cause Nausea?
We study 7,074 people who have Obesity from FDA and social media. Among them, 157 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Obesity and Nausea >>>
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) (latest reports from 95,904 patients) can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Topamax.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,920,883 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Sep, 11, 2014: 7,059 people who have obesity are studied. Among them, 157 (2.22%) have Nausea.
Gender of people who have obesity and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have obesity and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Cardiac disorder (30 people, 19.11%)
- Muscle spasms (30 people, 19.11%)
- Urinary tract infection (24 people, 15.29%)
- Bladder disorder (24 people, 15.29%)
- Weight decreased (8 people, 5.10%)
- Migraine (7 people, 4.46%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 3.82%)
- Pain (5 people, 3.18%)
- Pregnancy (4 people, 2.55%)
- Contraception (4 people, 2.55%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (47 people, 29.94%)
- Furosemide (46 people, 29.30%)
- Lidocaine (45 people, 28.66%)
- Omeprazole (45 people, 28.66%)
- Atenolol (45 people, 28.66%)
- Spironolactone (42 people, 26.75%)
- Irbesartan (41 people, 26.11%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (41 people, 26.11%)
- Trimethoprim (39 people, 24.84%)
- Vesicare (39 people, 24.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Obesity and Nausea?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Nausea and Obesity
- group for people who have Obesity
- group for people who have Nausea
Comments from related studies:
From this study (13 months ago):
Have been using the above medicines and now I have hypercalcemia and high levels for hyperparathyroid. Could they be drug induced?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
More questions for: Obesity, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Obesity, Nausea
Common treatments for Obesity and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Obesity symptoms:
Nausea related symptom studies:
- Nausea in Blood pressure (9,589 reports)
- Nausea in Contraception (5,871 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Nausea in Hypertension (10,128 reports)
- Nausea in Multiple sclerosis (6,177 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Nausea in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,020 reports)
- Nausea in Stop smoking (9,948 reports)
- Nausea in Type 2 diabetes (12,942 reports)
Obesity is also known as: Fat - obese.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (22 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Lanolin Poisoning