Would you have Nausea when you have Obesity?
Summary: Nausea is found among people with Obesity, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Muscle spasms, and take medication Aspirin.
We study 158 people who have Nausea and Obesity from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Obesity and Nausea >>>
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Garcinia Cambogia. (latest reports from 10,284 Obesity patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,742 Nausea patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 158 people who have obesity and Nausea are studied.
Gender of people who have obesity and experienced Nausea * :
Age of people who have obesity and experienced Nausea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (30 people, 18.99%)
- Cardiac disorder (30 people, 18.99%)
- Bladder disorder (24 people, 15.19%)
- Urinary tract infection (24 people, 15.19%)
- Weight decreased (8 people, 5.06%)
- Migraine (7 people, 4.43%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 3.80%)
- Pain (5 people, 3.16%)
- Pregnancy (4 people, 2.53%)
- Depression (4 people, 2.53%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (47 people, 29.75%)
- Furosemide (46 people, 29.11%)
- Lidocaine (45 people, 28.48%)
- Omeprazole (45 people, 28.48%)
- Atenolol (45 people, 28.48%)
- Spironolactone (42 people, 26.58%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (41 people, 25.95%)
- Irbesartan (41 people, 25.95%)
- Trimethoprim (39 people, 24.68%)
- Vesicare (39 people, 24.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of obesity and nausea on
Do you have Obesity and Nausea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Nausea and Obesity
- support group for people who have Obesity
- support group for people who have Nausea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Obesity related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.