Obesity and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Obesity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Contrave and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Obesity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,136 people who have Obesity from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
1,136 people who have Obesity and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Obesity and experience Nausea *:
- female: 88.2 %
- male: 11.8 %
Age of people who have Obesity and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.31 %
- 20-29: 6.18 %
- 30-39: 14.98 %
- 40-49: 26.63 %
- 50-59: 24.14 %
- 60+: 26.75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (99 people, 8.71%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (45 people, 3.96%)
- Depression (37 people, 3.26%)
- Hypothyroidism (35 people, 3.08%)
- Cardiac Disorder (34 people, 2.99%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave (472 people, 41.55%)
- Alli (207 people, 18.22%)
- Saxenda (79 people, 6.95%)
- Byetta (57 people, 5.02%)
- Aspirin (56 people, 4.93%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (320 people, 28.17%)
- Headache (272 people, 23.94%)
- Dizziness (238 people, 20.95%)
- Malaise (190 people, 16.73%)
- Fatigue (149 people, 13.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea and Obesity?
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Topamax, Adipex-p, Meridia (latest reports from 29,548 Obesity patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 456,659 Nausea patients).