Occlusion - renal artery and Anhedonia - from FDA reports
Anhedonia is reported only by a few people with Occlusion - renal artery. We study 1 people who have Anhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
1 person who has Occlusion - Renal Artery and Anhedonia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Anhedonia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Anhedonia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pneumonia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norpace (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyzaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Numbness And Tingling (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery?
- Check symptoms - is your anhedonia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnhedonia and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occlusion - Renal Artery
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) (latest reports from 1,802 Occlusion - renal artery patients)
Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable) has been reported by people with coronary artery bypass, birth control, pain, indigestion, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 24,292 Anhedonia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occlusion - renal arterya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AnhedoniaAnhedonia
Other conditions that could case AnhedoniaAnhedonia
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm currently tapering off of risperdal. It has caused anhedonia, depression, brain fog, cognitive issues, flat emotions. It's horrible. I want to connect with others who are suffering and hopefully people who have recovered upon discontinuation of use.
Psychiatric patient through 3/11-3/23 -- and by which was heavily traumatized because of 12 days of extreme sleep disturbances and deprivation and over-medication. And was as such misdiagnosed with Mania, Bipolar disorder and extreme psychosis. I am and was an acute sufferer of ...
I take Gabapentin and suffer from Anhedonia. I experience relief of muscle spasms and arthritis but feel no stimulation sexually. This is taking a toll on my relationship. He understands but it is very uncomfortable for me. I have Hepatitis C and take antidepressant stimulants that make me feel ...
My name is Loura. I have had Hep C since I was 21. I went to the Dr. and told him about my Anhedonia. He prescribed Wellbutrin and I couldn't take it, it made me nervous and didn't work. I then started taking Sertraline again it didn't work and the side affects were a speed type affect. I was ...
Hi. I live in the USA. I just got married to the most incredible man and love of my life in September 2015. Unfortunately I have tried to write something here that I like.. and I just cant come up with anything so I am so sorry to be a downer. I was prescribed Ambien in October 2015. I woke up ...