Occlusion - renal artery and Musculoskeletal discomfort - from FDA reports
Musculoskeletal discomfort is reported only by a few people with Occlusion - renal artery. We study 1 people who have Musculoskeletal discomfort and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
1 person who has Occlusion - Renal Artery and Musculoskeletal Discomfort is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Musculoskeletal Discomfort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Occlusion - Renal Artery and experience Musculoskeletal Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pneumonia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypotension (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norpace (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hyzaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Glipizide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cozaar (1 person, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Hypertrophy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Skin Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Joint Range Of Motion Decreased (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Musculoskeletal discomfort and Occlusion - renal artery?
- Check symptoms - is your musculoskeletal discomfort caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMusculoskeletal discomfort and Occlusion - renal artery from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Occlusion - Renal Artery
Occlusion - renal artery (a blockage of the major arteries that supply blood to the kidneys) (latest reports from 1,802 Occlusion - renal artery patients)
Musculoskeletal discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 9,892 Musculoskeletal discomfort patients).
Browse all symptoms of Occlusion - renal arterya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Musculoskeletal discomfortMusculoskeletal discomfort
Other conditions that could case Musculoskeletal discomfortMusculoskeletal discomfort
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 55 years of age, been fairly active most of my life, trained in martial arts on and off since the age of 15. Never had any knee injuries or joint pains. Since I was diagnosed with Hypertension @ 1.5 years ago, was initially given 2.5 mg amlodipine which made me light headed and dizzy when ...