Home > Opiate withdrawal > Tachycardia > Opiate withdrawal and Tachycardia
Would you have Tachycardia when you have Opiate withdrawal?
Summary: there is no Tachycardia reported by people with Opiate withdrawal yet.
We study people who have Tachycardia and Opiate withdrawal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Opiate withdrawal and Tachycardia >>>
Opiate withdrawal (latest reports from 758 patients) can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Methadose, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride.
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) (latest reports from 47,361 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Opiate Withdrawal and Tachycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Opiate withdrawal
- support group for people who have Tachycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Anyone had low hemaglobin or high white count with lamictal?
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Bipolar, Tachycardia, and takes Abilify, Nadolol, Lamictal)
I have been taking Lamictal for about four years now and it works great for bipolar, but my CBC labs have been messed up some since than. The size of my red cells or MCV and MCHC are lower than normal and RDW is higher than normal so I have a slightly microcytic red cell. My hemoglobin has also co ...
- Does anyone have any advice for someone going through suboxone withdrawal that has hepatitis c?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids, Hepatitis C, and takes Suboxone)
My husband is going through Suboxone withdrawal right now. I read that the virus replicates during withdrawal because of the stress that the immune system is under. Does anyone have any experience with this, or any advice? I want to make this as easy and safe an experience as possible. Thank you!
- I've been prescribed ativan and clonidine (or kapvay) is it safe to take together?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids)
I've been going through heel with feelings of: skin crawling, chills, panic attacks, feeling like I'm high on caffeine, diarrhea, I can't sleep ... you get the picture ...
- Should i take activella 1/.5 for menapause symptoms? i have tachycardia and a strong family history of heart disease and problems.
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Menapause, Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Prednisone, Cardizem, Ventolin, Metformin, Claritin, Macrobid, Dulera, Zanaflex, Actemra, Vitamin D, Edta)
I am trying to decide if I should take Activella 1/.5 for treatment of Menapause symptoms that are driving me nuts. I have been struggling with hot flashes and night sweats along with dryness, and difficulty sleeping. My doctor told me that since I am 48 and already about a year into this that tre ...
More questions for: Opiate withdrawal, Tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting, Tachycardia, Hypercalcemia, and takes Fluconazole, Cartia Xt, Benicar, Coumadin, Cymbalta)
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- My near-death experience with disopyramide phosphate
(Posted by a 71 year old woman who has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Atrial Fibrillation, Tachycardia, and takes Disopyramide Phosphate)
I experienced extreme toxicity requiring Emergency Room treatment and intensive care (6 days). I was not expected to live, with liver and kidney failure and hypoglycemia (Glucose level was 27 before entering hospital). A Billings, Montana cardiologist prescribed Disopyramide Phosphate in August 2011 ...
More reviews for: Opiate withdrawal, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Avelox for a patient with Sinus Infection. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min), Skin Redness Or Inflammation (redness)
Comments: I have what seems like a very moderate to severe reaction to the antibiotic Avelox. My doctor said the reaction is called "Red Man Syndrome". All I know is my skin turns red, is tender to the touch and my heart races. It was a very scary reaction.
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Suboxone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Out Of Character No Sleep Stranger In Everyway
Comments: my husband got tattoos on hands that say sick fuck tattoos on arms of needles and other Goes to alano club all day long Goes to 3 + aa meetings a day doesn't think of work me or our boys leaves the house all day and does not call or pick up his phone does not talk when he is home acts ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Sumatriptan, Metoprolol Succinate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nerve Pain, Migraine, Tachycardia, Insomnia, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Frequent Bowel Movements, Depression, Menstruation Irregular, Tremor, Fatigue, Stomach Pain, Lightheadedness, Muscle Weakness, Shortness Of Breath, Tachycardia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Slurred Speech, Short-term Memory Loss, Seizures, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain In Upper Left Rib That Goes Around To Back, Shoulder Blade, Neck Pain, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Migraine
Comments: My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative di ...
More related studies for: Opiate withdrawal, Tachycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.