Home > Opiate withdrawal > Tingling in hands or feet > Opiate withdrawal and Tingling in hands or feet
Would you have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) when you have Opiate withdrawal?
Summary: Tingling in hands or feet is reported only by a few people with Opiate withdrawal.
We study people who have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) and Opiate withdrawal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Opiate withdrawal and Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Opiate withdrawal (latest reports from 758 patients) can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Methadose, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride.
Tingling in hands or feet
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1 people who has opiate withdrawal and Tingling In Hands Or Feet is studied.
Gender of people who have opiate withdrawal and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have opiate withdrawal and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Suboxone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Opiate Withdrawal and Tingling In Hands Or Feet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tingling In Hands Or Feet and Opiate withdrawal
- support group for people who have Opiate withdrawal
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, Heart Rate Abnormal)
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- Does anyone have any advice for someone going through suboxone withdrawal that has hepatitis c?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids, Hepatitis C, and takes Suboxone)
My husband is going through Suboxone withdrawal right now. I read that the virus replicates during withdrawal because of the stress that the immune system is under. Does anyone have any experience with this, or any advice? I want to make this as easy and safe an experience as possible. Thank you!
- I've been prescribed ativan and clonidine (or kapvay) is it safe to take together?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Withdrawal From Opioids)
I've been going through heel with feelings of: skin crawling, chills, panic attacks, feeling like I'm high on caffeine, diarrhea, I can't sleep ... you get the picture ...
More questions for: Opiate withdrawal, Tingling in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
More reviews for: Opiate withdrawal, Tingling in hands or feet
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Xanax, Soma for a patient with Insomnia, Separation Anxiety, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: The has been coming on for quite a few years but I thought it was from shoes worn when younger. In 2013 it was too noticeable to be ignored and I was told it was plural neuropathy and it was permanent. No treatment was recommended.Have had chronic insomnia for 21 years. Some helps with DDD.
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Breast Cancer Her2+. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Still getting Herceptin after 7 months. Will be finished in March 2015. Began taking the Anastrozole in June of 2014 and will be taking this medication for five years. Two weeks ago started waking up in the middle of the night with numbness and tingling sensation in hands and fingers. It is uncom ...
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: diagnosed first with pinched median nerves due to spinal cord compression.Had ACDF surgery. no relief. then told it wasn't carpal tunnel to prevent surgery. I feel like it is. contemplating taking Celebrex as well. Have been increasing dosage per dr. of gabapentin from 100mg to currently 800mg. stil ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Suboxone for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Out Of Character No Sleep Stranger In Everyway
Comments: my husband got tattoos on hands that say sick fuck tattoos on arms of needles and other Goes to alano club all day long Goes to 3 + aa meetings a day doesn't think of work me or our boys leaves the house all day and does not call or pick up his phone does not talk when he is home acts ...
More related studies for: Opiate withdrawal, Tingling in hands or feet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vesicare and Sudden Hearing Loss
- Hallucination, Visual
- Hallucination, Visual and Seroquel
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (7 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (10 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (12 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (6 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (19 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (22 hours ago)