Would you have Fasciculations of muscle (Muscle twitching) when you have Organ failure?
Summary: there is no Fasciculations of muscle reported by people with Organ failure yet.
We study people who have Fasciculations of muscle (Muscle twitching) and Organ failure from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Organ failure and Fasciculations of muscle >>>
Organ failure (latest reports from 4,564 Organ Failure patients)
Fasciculations of muscle
Fasciculations of muscle (twitching of voluntary muscle of body) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 11,065 Fasciculations of muscle patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Organ Failure and Fasciculations Of Muscle?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fasciculations of muscle
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Diflucan, Lexapro for a 45-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Anxiety. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 18-year old girl with Pain. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Synthroid for a 51-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tic - Facial, Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Riluzole, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 59-year old woman with Pain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Dysphagia, Jaw Disorder, Sciatica, Spinal Osteoarthritis, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Hip Pain, Muscle Twitching, Weakness
Recent Organ Failure related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.