Organic erectile dysfunction and Arterial spasm - from FDA reports
Arterial spasm is found among people with Organic erectile dysfunction, especially for people who are 60+ old, take medication Levitra and have . This review analyzes which people have Arterial spasm with Organic erectile dysfunction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Organic erectile dysfunction from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 02, 2017
6 people who have Organic Erectile Dysfunction and Arterial Spasm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Organic Erectile Dysfunction and experience Arterial Spasm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ultram (6 people, 100.00%)
- Levitra (6 people, 100.00%)
- Atenolol (5 people, 83.33%)
- Lasix (4 people, 66.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Arteriospasm Coronary (6 people, 100.00%)
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (5 people, 83.33%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (5 people, 83.33%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 66.67%)
- Electrocardiogram St-T Change (4 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arterial spasm and Organic erectile dysfunction?
- Check symptoms - is your arterial spasm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArterial spasm and Organic erectile dysfunction from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Organic Erectile Dysfunction
Organic erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough to engage in sexual intercourse) (latest reports from 423 Organic erectile dysfunction patients)
Arterial spasm (temporary, sudden narrowing of one of the coronary arteries) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, hiv infection, migraine, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 222 Arterial spasm patients).
Browse all symptoms of Organic erectile dysfunctiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Arterial spasmArterial spasm
Other conditions that could case Arterial spasmArterial spasm
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had Hyper Tension for a number of years and somewhere along the I also developed ED and continue to deal with it. Can or does either of these drugs and conditions contribute to my circumstance. I am not sure that I should be on Uloric. I developed Gout in my right several years ago ...