Osteoarthritis and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Osteoarthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Osteoarthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,349 people who have Osteoarthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
1,349 people who have Osteoarthritis and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 81.12 %
- male: 18.88 %
Age of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.28 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.55 %
- 40-49: 11.78 %
- 50-59: 24.49 %
- 60+: 59.81 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (215 people, 15.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (177 people, 13.12%)
- Fibromyalgia (172 people, 12.75%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (101 people, 7.49%)
- Osteoporosis (97 people, 7.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (340 people, 25.20%)
- Lyrica (181 people, 13.42%)
- Vioxx (175 people, 12.97%)
- Enbrel (103 people, 7.64%)
- Humira (88 people, 6.52%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (225 people, 16.68%)
- Joint Pain (215 people, 15.94%)
- Fatigue (181 people, 13.42%)
- Stress And Anxiety (171 people, 12.68%)
- Fall (147 people, 10.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Osteoarthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Tramadol (latest reports from 50,362 Osteoarthritis patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).