Osteoarthritis and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Osteoarthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Celebrex and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Osteoarthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,460 people who have Osteoarthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
1,460 people who have Osteoarthritis and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 74.79 %
- male: 25.21 %
Age of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.09 %
- 20-29: 1.98 %
- 30-39: 1.7 %
- 40-49: 8.4 %
- 50-59: 22.08 %
- 60+: 65.66 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (224 people, 15.34%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (218 people, 14.93%)
- High Blood Pressure (191 people, 13.08%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (118 people, 8.08%)
- Depression (108 people, 7.40%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (421 people, 28.84%)
- Humira (109 people, 7.47%)
- Lyrica (107 people, 7.33%)
- Vioxx (105 people, 7.19%)
- Bextra (92 people, 6.30%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (225 people, 15.41%)
- Joint Pain (155 people, 10.62%)
- Nausea (100 people, 6.85%)
- High Blood Pressure (94 people, 6.44%)
- Fatigue (90 people, 6.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Tramadol (latest reports from 50,362 Osteoarthritis patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, psoriasis, asthma (latest reports from 500,125 Drug ineffective patients).