Osteoarthritis and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Osteoarthritis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vioxx and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Osteoarthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 965 people who have Osteoarthritis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
965 people who have Osteoarthritis and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 72.52 %
- male: 27.48 %
Age of people who have Osteoarthritis and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.37 %
- 20-29: 0.12 %
- 30-39: 1.96 %
- 40-49: 8.92 %
- 50-59: 27.87 %
- 60+: 60.64 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (163 people, 16.89%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (118 people, 12.23%)
- Pain (99 people, 10.26%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (88 people, 9.12%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (70 people, 7.25%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (236 people, 24.46%)
- Celebrex (129 people, 13.37%)
- Enbrel (77 people, 7.98%)
- Synthroid (70 people, 7.25%)
- Fosamax (67 people, 6.94%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (188 people, 19.48%)
- Dizziness (188 people, 19.48%)
- Weakness (184 people, 19.07%)
- Joint Pain (181 people, 18.76%)
- High Blood Pressure (179 people, 18.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue and Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Tramadol (latest reports from 50,362 Osteoarthritis patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).