Home > Osteoarthritis > Tingling in hands or feet > Osteoarthritis and Tingling in hands or feet
Would you have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) when you have Osteoarthritis?
We study 3 people who have Tingling in hands or feet (Numbness in hands or feet) and Osteoarthritis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Osteoarthritis and Tingling in hands or feet >>>
Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) (latest reports from 246,324 patients) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Arthrotec.
Tingling in hands or feet
On Oct, 26, 2014: 14,223 people who have osteoarthritis are studied. Among them, 3 (0.02%) have Tingling In Hands Or Feet.
Gender of people who have osteoarthritis and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have osteoarthritis and experienced Tingling in hands or feet * :
|Tingling in hands or feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling in hands or feet||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Degenerative joint disease (1 people, 33.33%)
- Stress symptoms (1 people, 33.33%)
- Add (1 people, 33.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Nabumetone (1 people, 33.33%)
- Naproxen sodium (1 people, 33.33%)
- Norco (1 people, 33.33%)
- Ativan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Adderall xr 30 (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoarthritis and Tingling In Hands Or Feet?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tingling In Hands Or Feet and Osteoarthritis
- support group for people who have Osteoarthritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, Hypercholesterolemia, GERD, Larangospasm With Asthmatic Component, and takes Klonopin, Xanax, Celebrex, Zyrtec, Lipitor, Fluticasone Propionate, Budesonide , Xopenex, Prevacid, Lexapro)
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, Heart Rate Abnormal)
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
More questions for: Osteoarthritis, Tingling in hands or feet
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Cymbalta)
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, and takes Meloxicam)
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
More reviews for: Osteoarthritis, Tingling in hands or feet
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Told I have demyelination (multiple sclerosis)
- A study of drug interactions between Relafen, Hydrocortisone, Wellbutrin, Plavix for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Addison's Disease, Depression Postmenopausal, Stroke. The patient has Feeling Cold
Comments: freezing in 50 degree weather..
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Comments: Started in both feet
Advancing up my legs
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
More related studies for: Osteoarthritis, Tingling in hands or feet
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.