Osteoporosis and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Forteo and have Osteopenia. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Osteoporosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,811 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
13,811 people who have Osteoporosis and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 91.67 %
- male: 8.33 %
Age of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 0.24 %
- 20-29: 0.35 %
- 30-39: 1.21 %
- 40-49: 5.43 %
- 50-59: 20.43 %
- 60+: 72.21 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteopenia (801 people, 5.80%)
- High Blood Pressure (651 people, 4.71%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (500 people, 3.62%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (421 people, 3.05%)
- Depression (346 people, 2.51%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Forteo (6,438 people, 46.62%)
- Fosamax (2,920 people, 21.14%)
- Reclast (826 people, 5.98%)
- Aspirin (814 people, 5.89%)
- Synthroid (721 people, 5.22%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (3,726 people, 26.98%)
- Pain In Extremity (3,110 people, 22.52%)
- Fall (3,020 people, 21.87%)
- Back Pain (2,700 people, 19.55%)
- Nausea (2,304 people, 16.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Osteoporosis?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Calcium, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Actonel (latest reports from 179,610 Osteoporosis patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).