Osteoporosis and Liver function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Liver function test abnormal is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Fosamax and have Osteopenia. We study 557 people who have Liver function test abnormal and Osteoporosis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Calcium, Actonel (latest reports from 172,616 Osteoporosis patients)
Liver Function Test Abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 28,484 Liver function test abnormal patients).
On Feb, 17, 2017
557 people who have Osteoporosis and Liver Function Test Abnormal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Liver Function Test Abnormal *:
- female: 88.82 %
- male: 11.18 %
Age of people who have Osteoporosis and experience Liver Function Test Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.24 %
- 20-29: 0.47 %
- 30-39: 1.18 %
- 40-49: 9.18 %
- 50-59: 27.53 %
- 60+: 61.41 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteopenia (116 people, 20.83%)
- High Blood Pressure (59 people, 10.59%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (47 people, 8.44%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (34 people, 6.10%)
- Depression (31 people, 5.57%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (331 people, 59.43%)
- Forteo (98 people, 17.59%)
- Alendronate Sodium (80 people, 14.36%)
- Synthroid (56 people, 10.05%)
- Prednisone (53 people, 9.52%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Osteoarthritis (210 people, 37.70%)
- Femur Fracture (210 people, 37.70%)
- Fall (206 people, 36.98%)
- High Blood Pressure (173 people, 31.06%)
- Joint Pain (155 people, 27.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver function test abnormal and Osteoporosis?
- Check symptoms - is your liver function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Osteoporosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Other conditions that could case Liver function test abnormalLiver function test abnormal
Can you answer these questions?
I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
You may be interested in these reviews
In 12/16, my white blood cell count was elevated at 22,000 with an abnormally high number of lymphocytes. My arthritis doctor told me it is NOT from the Boniva, but I stopped taking it anyway. He told me I have leukemia. I do not plan to see him again. He was not nice a about it. Have had ...
I am 55 years old. I contracted hepatitis C in 1987 when I was given acupuncture in China. I tried treatment with interferon and was not able to tolerate it after the first dosage. I was cured with Harvoni in February of 2015. In the past two years I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, ...