Would you have Liver function test abnormal when you have Osteoporosis?
Summary: Liver function test abnormal is found among people with Osteoporosis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Osteopenia, and take medication Fosamax.
We study 452 people who have Liver function test abnormal and Osteoporosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Liver function test abnormal >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Alendronate Sodium, Actonel, Calcium, Forteo, Evista. (latest reports from 112,588 Osteoporosis patients)
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,149 Liver function test abnormal patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 452 people who have osteoporosis and Liver Function Test Abnormal are studied.
Gender of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Liver function test abnormal * :
|Liver function test abnormal||88.81%||11.19% |
Age of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Liver function test abnormal * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.76%||12.79%||31.11%||55.34% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Liver function test abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteopenia (143 people, 31.64%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 17.92%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (50 people, 11.06%)
- Hypothyroidism (42 people, 9.29%)
- Prophylaxis (31 people, 6.86%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (29 people, 6.42%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (28 people, 6.19%)
- Depression (26 people, 5.75%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (25 people, 5.53%)
- Thyroid disorder (24 people, 5.31%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (452 people, 100.00%)
- Alendronate sodium (131 people, 28.98%)
- Fosamax plus d (125 people, 27.65%)
- Forteo (83 people, 18.36%)
- Prednisone (64 people, 14.16%)
- Synthroid (62 people, 13.72%)
- Plaquenil (54 people, 11.95%)
- Actonel (53 people, 11.73%)
- Boniva (48 people, 10.62%)
- Reclast (46 people, 10.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis and Liver Function Test Abnormal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal and Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Loratadine, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Calcium, Ginkgo Biloba, Lutein, Eyebright, Bilberry, CoQ10, Sumatriptan Succinate, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Multivitamin, Estradiol, Melatonin for a 56-year old woman with Expectorant, Allergies, Osteoporosis, Memory Aids, Aids, Nail Disorder, Migraine Without Aura, Menopause Hot Flashes, Malnutrition, Insomnia. The patient has Gingival Hyperplasia
- A study of drug interactions between Azathioprine, Prednisone, Fosamax for a 60-year old man with Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Osteoporosis. The patient has Pain - Back
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, D-ribose, Prolia, Fenofibrate, Oxycontin, Metformin, Cymbalta, Pregabalin for a 65-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, Lower Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain, Neuropathy - Sciatic Nerve
- A study of drug interactions between Alendronic Acid, Prednisolone for a 65-year old man with Osteoporosis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Upper Body Rash And Itching, Pain - Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a 65-year old man with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
Recent Osteoporosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.