Review: could Osteoporosis cause Liver function test abnormal?
We study 88,333 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 452 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Liver function test abnormal >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) (latest reports from 216,655 patients) can be treated by Fosamax, Alendronate Sodium, Actonel, Calcium, Vitamin D, Forteo.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 120,981 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 88,333 people who have osteoporosis are studied. Among them, 452 (0.51%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Gender of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Liver function test abnormal * :
|Liver function test abnormal||88.81%||11.19% |
Age of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Liver function test abnormal * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.76%||12.81%||31.17%||55.45% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Liver function test abnormal||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteopenia (143 people, 31.64%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 17.92%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (50 people, 11.06%)
- Hypothyroidism (42 people, 9.29%)
- Prophylaxis (31 people, 6.86%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (29 people, 6.42%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (28 people, 6.19%)
- Depression (26 people, 5.75%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (25 people, 5.53%)
- Thyroid disorder (24 people, 5.31%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (452 people, 100.00%)
- Alendronate sodium (131 people, 28.98%)
- Fosamax plus d (125 people, 27.65%)
- Forteo (83 people, 18.36%)
- Prednisone (64 people, 14.16%)
- Synthroid (62 people, 13.72%)
- Plaquenil (54 people, 11.95%)
- Actonel (53 people, 11.73%)
- Boniva (48 people, 10.62%)
- Reclast (46 people, 10.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis and Liver Function Test Abnormal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal and Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Osteoporosis, Liver function test abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Fosamax causes numerous problems
I took Fosamax for 7 years. In the last two years my bone decreased, where as it had been 28% loss in the spine it went to 31% loss. For the first 5 years it did stop any bone loss but later seemed to stop working. I was very lucky with this drug as others have numerous problems. one lady I know wa ...
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Osteoporosis, Liver function test abnormal
Common treatments for Osteoporosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Osteoporosis symptoms:
- Fall in Osteoporosis (13,833 reports)
- Femur Fracture in Osteoporosis (10,412 reports)
- Arthralgia in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Pain Management in Osteoporosis (7,888 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in Osteoporosis (7,852 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Back Pain in Osteoporosis (7,170 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Blood Pressure in Osteoporosis (6,944 reports)
Liver Function Test Abnormal related symptom studies:
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Reclast, Prevacid, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Osteoporosis, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Liver Function Test
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Itraconazole, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 250/50, Lipitor, Celexa, Actonel for a patient with Gerd, Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Osteoporosis. The patient has Lung Infection, Depression
More related studies for: Osteoporosis, Liver function test abnormal
Recent Osteoporosis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Osteoporosis, Liver function test abnormal
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.