Would you have Numbness in feet (Numbness in hands or feet) when you have Osteoporosis?
Summary: Numbness in feet is reported only by a few people with Osteoporosis.
We study people who have Numbness in feet (Numbness in hands or feet) and Osteoporosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Numbness in feet >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) can be treated by Fosamax, Alendronate Sodium, Vitamin D, Actonel, Calcium, Forteo. (latest reports from 112,602 Osteoporosis patients)
Numbness in feet
On Mar, 30, 2015: 1 people who has osteoporosis and Numbness In Feet is studied.
Gender of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Numbness in feet * :
|Numbness in feet||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Numbness in feet * :
|Numbness in feet||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness in feet||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Alendronate sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis and Numbness In Feet?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Numbness In Feet and Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Restasis, Soma, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Levothroid, Naproxen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Double Vision, Muscle And Nerve Problems, Systemic, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis, Nerve And Muscle Problem. The patient has Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent, Sjogren Syndrome, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Adrenal Neoplasm, Cortisol Level, Nerve Problems, Muscle Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Paracetamol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 95-year old woman with Osteoporosis, Lack Of Energy, Pain, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion
- A study of side effects of Prolia for a 60-year old woman with Osteoporosis. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of side effects of Penicillin-vk for a 71-year old woman with Maxillary Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of side effects of Risedronate Sodium for a 73-year old woman with Osteoporosis. The patient has Pain Suggesting Gall Bladder Problems
Recent Osteoporosis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.