Review: could Osteoporosis cause Ulna fracture?
We study 88,321 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 187 have Ulna fracture. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) (latest reports from 216,674 patients) can be treated by Fosamax, Alendronate Sodium, Actonel, Vitamin D, Calcium, Forteo.
Ulna fracture (fracture inside bone) (latest reports from 3,519 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, breast cancer.
On Sep, 20, 2014: 88,321 people who have osteoporosis are studied. Among them, 187 (0.21%) have Ulna Fracture.
Gender of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Ulna fracture * :
|Ulna fracture||98.61%||1.39% |
Age of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Ulna fracture * :
|Ulna fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.79%||17.06%||79.62% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteopenia (66 people, 35.29%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (31 people, 16.58%)
- Supraventricular extrasystoles (28 people, 14.97%)
- Palpitations (28 people, 14.97%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (14 people, 7.49%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 7.49%)
- Osteonecrosis (11 people, 5.88%)
- Depression (11 people, 5.88%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 5.35%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (10 people, 5.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (187 people, 100.00%)
- Alendronate sodium (96 people, 51.34%)
- Fosamax plus d (79 people, 42.25%)
- Actonel (58 people, 31.02%)
- Premarin (41 people, 21.93%)
- Vitamin d (40 people, 21.39%)
- Toprol-xl (38 people, 20.32%)
- Boniva (34 people, 18.18%)
- Forteo (31 people, 16.58%)
- Vitamin e (27 people, 14.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis and Ulna Fracture?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Ulna Fracture and Osteoporosis
- group for people who have Osteoporosis
- group for people who have Ulna Fracture
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 days ago):
since taking boniva i have had sciatica pain
From this study (4 days ago):
In June, I had a UTI. Now it seems like I have another one in September. Did a home test and it was positive.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Fosamax causes numerous problems
I took Fosamax for 7 years. In the last two years my bone decreased, where as it had been 28% loss in the spine it went to 31% loss. For the first 5 years it did stop any bone loss but later seemed to stop working. I was very lucky with this drug as others have numerous problems. one lady I know wa ...
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
Common treatments for Osteoporosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Osteoporosis symptoms:
- Fall in Osteoporosis (13,833 reports)
- Femur Fracture in Osteoporosis (10,412 reports)
- Pain - Joints in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Acupuncture And Pain in Osteoporosis (7,888 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in Osteoporosis (7,852 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Back Pain - Nonspecific in Osteoporosis (7,170 reports)
- Muscular Weakness in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Blood Pressure - High in Osteoporosis (6,916 reports)
Ulna Fracture related symptom studies:
Osteoporosis is also known as: Thin bones.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.