Home > Osteoporosis > Ulna fracture > Osteoporosis and Ulna fracture
Review: could Osteoporosis cause Ulna fracture?
We study 88,333 people who have Osteoporosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 187 have Ulna fracture. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Osteoporosis and Ulna fracture >>>
Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break) (latest reports from 216,655 patients) can be treated by Fosamax, Alendronate Sodium, Actonel, Calcium, Vitamin D, Forteo.
Ulna fracture (fracture inside bone) (latest reports from 3,535 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 88,333 people who have osteoporosis are studied. Among them, 187 (0.21%) have Ulna Fracture.
Gender of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Ulna fracture * :
|Ulna fracture||98.61%||1.39% |
Age of people who have osteoporosis and experienced Ulna fracture * :
|Ulna fracture||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.79%||17.06%||79.62% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Osteopenia (66 people, 35.29%)
- Vitamin d deficiency (31 people, 16.58%)
- Supraventricular extrasystoles (28 people, 14.97%)
- Palpitations (28 people, 14.97%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (14 people, 7.49%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 7.49%)
- Osteonecrosis (11 people, 5.88%)
- Depression (11 people, 5.88%)
- Breast cancer (10 people, 5.35%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (10 people, 5.35%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Fosamax (187 people, 100.00%)
- Alendronate sodium (96 people, 51.34%)
- Fosamax plus d (79 people, 42.25%)
- Actonel (58 people, 31.02%)
- Premarin (41 people, 21.93%)
- Vitamin d (40 people, 21.39%)
- Toprol-xl (38 people, 20.32%)
- Boniva (34 people, 18.18%)
- Forteo (31 people, 16.58%)
- Vitamin e (27 people, 14.44%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Osteoporosis and Ulna Fracture?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ulna Fracture and Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Osteoporosis
- support group for people who have Ulna Fracture
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
- I have bipolar disorder and adhd and take nuvigil for the adhd and on occasion take lunesta for sleep. anybody else take this combination and what side effects or effects in general have you noticed?
I'm anxious about any untoward drug interactions. I can't take stimulants because of a history of abuse. I take Nuvgil for my ADHD and it's the first time I can concentraate in years! I can't believe how much easier it is to organize, get things done, and read. Plus it helps the chronic fatigue I ...
- Is there a link between forteo and macular holes?
My 82 year old mother has osteoporosis and was taking Forteo for several years (stopped taking aprox. 2 1/2 years ago) She also has Glaucoma. She recently developed a macular hole and just had surgery to correct it. Is there any link between Forteo and macular holes or other vision problems? We a ...
- If your daughter had 3.6mm fibroadenoma would you have it removed?
My daughter is 27 yrs. old on a 2 yr old level. She is on Depo Provera inj. to "stop" that time of month due to the seizures that are promoted from the hormone changes. When she was 16 yrs. old she had a 5 lumps in her breast and we thought that the injection was a problem. We took a "holiday" from ...
- Can prempro cause osteoporosis?
I took prempro for 5 years. I now have osteoporosis. Are there any side effects of the drug to cause osteoporosis?
- Is it safe to take risedronate when i have a hiatus hernia/epigastric hernia
I also take simvinstatins for high cholesterol. I have two crush fracures in my spine due to osteoporosis
- How effective taking alendronic acid treating osteoporosis
i am a cancer survivor. After treatment of chemo and radiation, 3 years later my doctor prescribed me for alendronic acid for osteoporosis. dont know if its for life but i am worried for the side effects. Hope this will not create another cancer illness again. Doctors prescribes it once a week.
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
- Did your hair loss or thinning recover after stopping prolia
My hair texture has been drastically changed and thinned very much. My hair is now wispy and has no body. I decided to not get another prolia shot but my hair doesn't seem to be improving.
- Doing bloodwork while taking fosamax, calcium levels were high. is it an effect from taking the drug(weekly dosing) the day before?
this patient wants to know if he takes his fosamax the day before his blood test will that effect his calcium levels? his blood work is coming up with an elevated calcium. He has stopped calcium supplementation already.
More questions for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Fosamax causes numerous problems
I took Fosamax for 7 years. In the last two years my bone decreased, where as it had been 28% loss in the spine it went to 31% loss. For the first 5 years it did stop any bone loss but later seemed to stop working. I was very lucky with this drug as others have numerous problems. one lady I know wa ...
- Paxil cause osteoporosis?
I had OCD since age 8. At 42 I was finally diagnosed and put on Paxil. When I reached 40 mgs and after 2 months on 40 mgs i was completely cured of OCD. I stayed on Paxil for the next 15 years. I no longer take any SSRI as they were causing severe lethargy that last few years of use. When I was aro ...
- Pain in the neck and arthritis after taking generic fosamax
I started taking Generic Fosamax about six months ago and last week i had a terrible neck pain and spasm. I went to my accupunturist and he did accupunture and massage, but the pain did not go away. Later that week, I noticed that I had a lot of pain every time I flexed my left knee, and later that ...
More reviews for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
Common treatments for Osteoporosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Osteoporosis symptoms:
- Fall in Osteoporosis (13,833 reports)
- Femur Fracture in Osteoporosis (10,412 reports)
- Joint Pain in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Pain Relief in Osteoporosis (7,888 reports)
- Pain In Extremity in Osteoporosis (7,852 reports)
- Nausea in Osteoporosis (7,506 reports)
- Dizziness in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Nonspecific Back Pain in Osteoporosis (7,170 reports)
- Asthenia in Osteoporosis (6,975 reports)
- Hbp in Osteoporosis (6,944 reports)
Ulna Fracture related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
Recent Osteoporosis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Osteoporosis, Ulna fracture
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Respiratory Sighs
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Lochia Malodorous