Would you have Stress urinary incontinence when you have Ovarian cysts?
Summary: there is no Stress urinary incontinence reported by people with Ovarian cysts yet.
We study people who have Stress urinary incontinence and Ovarian cysts from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ovarian cysts and Stress urinary incontinence >>>
Ovarian cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary) can be treated by Yaz, Loestrin 24 Fe, Depo-provera. (latest reports from Ovarian Cysts 6,899 patients)
Stress urinary incontinence
Stress urinary incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Stress urinary incontinence 1,101 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Ovarian Cysts and Stress Urinary Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ovarian cysts
- support group for people who have Stress Urinary Incontinence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Ovarian cysts, Stress urinary incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ovary pain disappeared
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Spironolactone)
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
More reviews for: Ovarian cysts, Stress urinary incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Prilosec, Norco, Asmanex Twisthaler, Ventolin for a patient with Panic Attack, Heartburn Prevention, Ovarian Cyst, Asthma. The patient has Heart Rate Irregular, Ovarian Cyst, Anxiety, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction)
Comments: I have irregular heartbeats that feel like my heart jumps or skips a beat, then I feel a little rush of adrenaline. I have had these occassionally for years and was seen by a cardiologist 10 years ago that said they were normal and probably from my anxiety or stress. Occasionally when these happen, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitamin E, Vitamins, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Aspirin for a patient with Ovarian Cyst, General Physical Condition, Carotid Artery Dissection. The patient has Swelling Of The Face
Comments: I have experienced multiple times hot flushing of the face plus I wake up soaked in sweat every night. My face will suddenly get so red across my nose and cheeks people will ask me if I have been out exercising or have a sunburn. My face will feel very warm to the touch as well. I also experienced s ...
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a patient with Ovarian Cysts. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Comments: I did not HAVE ibs, was given naproxen for pain due to hemorhagic ovarian cysts, was on it for 57 days, the naproxen caused severe constipation, lower abodominal pain, and eventually a rectal fissure. I have been OFF naproxen for one week. the pain is less, but still having pain in the lower abdomen ...
- A study of drug interactions between Provigil, Ambien, Nuvaring, Flexeril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Narcolepsy, Ovarian Cyst, Lumbar Spinal Surgery, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Chest Pain, Migraine, Heart Rate Increased, Tremor, Chest Pain, Fatigue, Muscle Weakness, Dizziness, Confusion, Urination Abnormal Nos
Comments: I also have Ostelmioasia, Fibromyalga, 4 lumbar spinal surgeries 3 in the last year (the last 1 was a result of blood clot from the one I had the day before, Quada Equine syndrome, Polymorphous Light Eruptious, Vitamin D deficiency, Narcolepsy, and history of Spinal Meningitis, Phenomena, Whooping ...
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Loestrin Fe 1.5/30, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Graves Disease, Ovarian Cyst, Smoking Cessation. The patient has Naproxen
Comments: I wanted to know if mixing this with my other meds would cause an allergic reaction if I have Grave's disease. I have taken it before w/o any problems but it was really bad. I had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance.
More related studies for: Ovarian cysts, Stress urinary incontinence
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.