Would you have Stress urinary incontinence when you have Ovarian cysts?
Summary: there is no Stress urinary incontinence reported by people with Ovarian cysts yet.
We study people who have Stress urinary incontinence and Ovarian cysts from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ovarian cysts and Stress urinary incontinence >>>
Ovarian cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary) can be treated by Yaz, Loestrin 24 Fe, Depo-provera. (latest reports from 7,022 Ovarian Cysts patients)
Stress urinary incontinence
Stress urinary incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, depression, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 1,105 Stress urinary incontinence patients)
On Feb, 9, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Ovarian Cysts and Stress Urinary Incontinence?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Ovarian cysts
- support group for people who have Stress urinary incontinence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Biotin, Vyvanse for a 24-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection, Hair Growth Abnormal, Adhd. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Stress Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Lupron Depot for a 66-year old man with Prostate Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise)
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Lexapro for a 20-year old woman with Ovarian Cysts, Depression. The patient has Acetone Increased, Short-term Memory Loss, Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1.5/30, Atenolol for a 33-year old woman with Ovarian Cysts, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
- A study of side effects of Paragard T 380a for a 23-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Stress Urinary Incontinence (leak urine with things like coughing, sneezing or exercise)
Recent Ovarian Cysts related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.