Ovulation induction and Bronchospasm - from FDA reports
Bronchospasm is reported only by a few people with Ovulation induction. We study 3 people who have Bronchospasm and Ovulation induction from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
3 people who have Ovulation Induction and Bronchospasm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ovulation Induction and experience Bronchospasm *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ovulation Induction and experience Bronchospasm *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Gonal-F (3 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Angioneurotic Oedema (2 people, 66.67%)
- Urticaria (1 person, 33.33%)
- Rash Pruritic (1 person, 33.33%)
- Prurigo (1 person, 33.33%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bronchospasm and Ovulation induction?
- Check symptoms - is your bronchospasm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBronchospasm and Ovulation induction from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ovulation induction (latest reports from 888 Ovulation induction patients)
Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 9,971 Bronchospasm patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ovulation inductiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BronchospasmBronchospasm
Other conditions that could case BronchospasmBronchospasm
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...