Home > Pain > Cervical myelopathy > Pain and Cervical myelopathy
Review: could Pain cause Cervical myelopathy?
We study 106,741 people who have Pain from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Cervical myelopathy. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Pain and Cervical myelopathy >>>
Pain (latest reports from 1,491,818 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
Cervical myelopathy (clinical syndrome characterized by clumsiness in hands; gait imbalance; caused by compression of the spinal cord) (latest reports from 2,535 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteopenia.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 106,644 people who have pain are studied. Among them, 18 (0.02%) have Cervical Myelopathy. They amount to 0.71% of all the 2,531 people who have Cervical Myelopathy on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have pain and experienced Cervical myelopathy * :
|Cervical myelopathy||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have pain and experienced Cervical myelopathy * :
|Cervical myelopathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||17.39%||30.43%||56.52% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Muscle spasms (8 people, 44.44%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (7 people, 38.89%)
- Poor quality sleep (4 people, 22.22%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (4 people, 22.22%)
- Procedural pain (4 people, 22.22%)
- Multiple sclerosis (4 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin b complex deficiency (4 people, 22.22%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 22.22%)
- Blood thyroid stimulating hormone decreased (4 people, 22.22%)
- Neuralgia (4 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vioxx (7 people, 38.89%)
- Motrin (6 people, 33.33%)
- Diazepam (5 people, 27.78%)
- Ms contin (4 people, 22.22%)
- Tramadol (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lyrica (4 people, 22.22%)
- Methotrexate sodium (4 people, 22.22%)
- Remicade (4 people, 22.22%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 22.22%)
- Darvocet-n 50 (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain and Cervical Myelopathy?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (22 hours ago):
The extremely red arms and face looks like a sunburn.
From this study (22 hours ago):
The extremely red arms and face looks like a sunburn
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pain, Cervical myelopathy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
More reviews for: Pain, Cervical myelopathy
Common treatments for Pain and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pain symptoms:
- Nausea in Pain (8,472 reports)
- Not Effective in Pain (7,042 reports)
- Jitters in Pain (6,327 reports)
- Stomach Upset in Pain (6,304 reports)
- Antidepressant Therapy in Pain (6,077 reports)
- Lethargy in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Dizziness in Pain (5,485 reports)
- Headache in Pain (5,146 reports)
- Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness in Pain (5,069 reports)
Cervical Myelopathy related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.