Pain and Lose weight - from FDA reports
Lose weight is found among people with Pain, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Lose weight with Pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 447 people who have Pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
447 people who have Pain and Lose Weight are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pain and experience Lose Weight *:
- female: 72.31 %
- male: 27.69 %
Age of people who have Pain and experience Lose Weight *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.81 %
- 20-29: 2.16 %
- 30-39: 13.48 %
- 40-49: 28.3 %
- 50-59: 29.11 %
- 60+: 26.15 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (140 people, 31.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (93 people, 20.81%)
- High Blood Pressure (78 people, 17.45%)
- Sleep Disorder (70 people, 15.66%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (51 people, 11.41%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (102 people, 22.82%)
- Oxycontin (69 people, 15.44%)
- Lasix (69 people, 15.44%)
- Celexa (64 people, 14.32%)
- Cymbalta (63 people, 14.09%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (126 people, 28.19%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (123 people, 27.52%)
- High Blood Pressure (101 people, 22.60%)
- Depression (99 people, 22.15%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (92 people, 20.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lose weight and Pain?
- Check symptoms - is your lose weight caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLose weight and Pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,241 Pain patients)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure (latest reports from 30,777 Lose weight patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Lose weightLose weight
Other conditions that could case Lose weightLose weight
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I have been on temazepan for about 5 years, without any side effects. However, just lately, I discovered that weight loss is a side effect. I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 5 years, and took every test to find out why. I now believe it is from the temazepan, and i dont want to go off
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...