Would you have Chills when you have Pancreatitis acute?
Summary: Chills is reported only by a few people with Pancreatitis acute.
We study 2 people who have Chills and Pancreatitis acute from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pancreatitis acute and Chills >>>
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from Pancreatitis Acute 10,849 patients)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Chills 45,468 patients)
On Dec, 4, 2014: 2 people who have pancreatitis acute and Chills are studied.
Gender of people who have pancreatitis acute and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have pancreatitis acute and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Doribax (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Acute and Chills?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Chills and Pancreatitis acute
- support group for people who have Chills
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Pancreatitis Acute)
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, I was on lots of pain meds, I went to my follow up 14 days with my pc, I was on hydrocodone and clonazepam prior to being in the hospital so my pc ask me to do a urine drug screen and it came back negative, I have taken my meds as prescribed ...
- Are there any otc medications that can ease stomach pain caused by the use of colchicine (1 answer)
(Asked by a 40 year old man who has Stomach Pain, Chills, and takes Colchicine)
My boyfriend has gout and with severe attacks he takes his prescribed Colchine.
He is experiencing severe stomach pain and now has chills. I suggested that he may have taken too much of it and now he just wants immediate relief of his stomach pain......any suggestions or feedback from anyone with g ...
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Pyrexia, Platelet Count Decreased, Anemia , Liquid In Douglas Space And Hypo Pleural Liquid, Nausea, Vomits, Shivering)
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
More questions for: Pancreatitis acute, Chills
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure disorder med problems (1 response)
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Flaxseed Oil, Daily Vitamin, Dry Heaves, Dizziness, Nausea, Chills, Sinus Headache, Nightmares - Repeated, and takes Ginger, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Lamotrigine)
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Chills while on tizanidine
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Chills, and takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out (3 responses)
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Simple Partial Seizures, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Constipation, Nausea, Chills, and takes Celexa)
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Pancreatitis possibly related to ramipril
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Pancreatitis Acute, and takes Ramipril)
Started on Ramipril approximately 12/2012. Had first attack of acute pancreatitis 5/2013. Second attack 9/2103. Ultrasound and Abdominal CT scan normal. Other labs are normal. Lipase elevated both times and treatment required in hospital. Clear liquids and IV fluids were successful in treatment bu ...
More reviews for: Pancreatitis acute, Chills
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition), Chapped Hands (dry and cracker hands), Fear, Focus, Shivering (felling of cold), Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Cold Sweat, Compulsions (performing an act persistently and repetitively), Panic Attacks, Costochondritis (chest wall pain), Stubbornness (dark personality traits), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs), Fear Of Crowded Places, Fear Of Public Speaking (fear to go in social), Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Hands and feet always cold, even in hot weather. Smallest toe specifically gets numb. Feeling overwhelmed in large crowds or small spaces. Overthinking and anxiety all the time. Sweating even in cold weather. Panic attacks weekly. Get scared easily, jump when a loud sudden noise appears. Can't sleep ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of side effects of Bactrim for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Chills (felling of cold), Neutrophil Count Decreased (less than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell), Platelet Aggregation Decreased, White Blood Cell Analysis Decreased, Rash (redness), Pain Exacerbated, Fever
Comments: Fever over 102, chills, horrible pain began on day 5 taking medication. Red blotchy rash began appearing late following day on chest and back and gradually spread. Blood blister-type rash on legs. Went to ER after 4 days. Told I have sulfa allergy. Given iV fluid and meds. Need follow up blood test ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a patient with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
Comments: i am on a clinical trial, randomized, either zometa or xgeva. I believe that i receive xgeva, because prior to the start of the study, i had an infusion of zometa and had strong flu-like symptoms for 3 days. After starting the study, I have had no side effects for 8 months. after the last treatme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zomig, Phentermine, Fluoxetine, Estradiol, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Headache - Migraine With Aura, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Hot Flashes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Sleeplessness, Nausea, Hot Flashes, Chills, Headache
Comments: wake in morning with stuffy nose and pain across the bridge of my nose,
eyes tired, turns into migraine type headache lasting all day or more.
sleepless nights... sleep 2-3 hours, up for 2-3 hours. max steady sleep 4
More related studies for: Pancreatitis acute, Chills
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.