Would you have Chills when you have Pancreatitis acute?
Summary: Chills is reported only by a few people with Pancreatitis acute.
We study 2 people who have Chills and Pancreatitis acute from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Pancreatitis acute and Chills >>>
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from 10,874 Pancreatitis Acute patients)
Chills (felling of cold) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 45,608 Chills patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 2 people who have pancreatitis acute and Chills are studied.
Gender of people who have pancreatitis acute and experienced Chills * :
Age of people who have pancreatitis acute and experienced Chills * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Doribax (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pancreatitis Acute and Chills?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Chills and Pancreatitis acute
- support group for people who have Chills
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Omeprazole, Paracetamol, Escitalopram for a 36-year old man with Depression, Ge Reflux, Fever. The patient has Anxiety, Chills, Blister, Dizziness, Depression, Reflux, Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Hydroxyzine, Pravastatin Sodium, Dapsone, Stribild for a 43-year old woman with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Itching, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Opportunistic Infection, Hiv. The patient has Lumbar Pain, Impaired Memory, Chills, Cold Intolerance
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine for a 41-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated, Chills, Tremor, Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Metoprolol Tartrate, Pantoprazole, Losartan, Pravastatin Sodium, Topiramate for a 45-year old woman with Back Pain, Health, High Blood Pressure, Stomach Acid, Total Cholesterol, Seizures. The patient has Vertigo-associated Disorders, Aural Fullness, Eye Twitch, Chills, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Fatigue, Lump In The Neck, Restlessness, Weakness, Body Numbness, Confusion, Pressure Sore, Ringing In The Ears, Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive, Fever, Sleepiness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Diarrhoea, Nausea
Recent Pancreatitis Acute related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.