Would you have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) when you have Pancreatitis?
Summary: there is no Bradycardia reported by people with Pancreatitis yet.
We study people who have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) and Pancreatitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Bradycardia >>>
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from Pancreatitis 31,812 patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression.(latest reports from Bradycardia 53,941 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Pancreatitis and Bradycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas? (1 answer)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm still having problems with hypoglycemia... if anyone know anything, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! :)
I know there can't just be a support group here for FERRETS!!! people are kind of important... I hate this song, but "Don't worry, BE HAPPY" is okay, I guess... I'm trying to force it upon myself. Things will get BETTER!!!
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- Does methadone cause pancreatitis (1 answer)
I have been taking percocet long term for low back pain. I've been trying to break away from percocet & am only taking 1/4th of a percocet 10, 4x daily. Also now taking methedone 2x day. Have pancreas pain & have had pancreatitis several times over the years. I have not drank alcohol for 30+ years. Thanks for your help.
- How do i treat headaches caused by metoprolol?
I had chest pain with accompanying jaw pain 5 days and after a stress test (diagnosis: borderline) and calcium test (showed build at LAD) the dr put me on metoprolol and isosorbide. Now I have a headache. Will this go away? The heart palps seem to be under control and greatly reduced but the headache makes me miss them. I am a bit light-headed when I get up but I can handle that. I'm only 47 and am scheduled for an angiogram in 2 days but this headache is terrible. Migraine OTC drugs have not helped nor has Tyl #3...any suggestions?
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
More questions for: Pancreatitis, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis while taking rebetol
I got Chronic Pancreatitis from taking Rebetol brand capsels of Rivavirain and Interferon. Had the VA used a diferent brand of Rivavirain besides Rebetol I'd most likley would have never gotten the Pancreatitis...
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Pancreatitis, Bradycardia
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- No heart issues for 20+ years after having cath ablation. Started taking a teaspoon of turmeric 2x day and after less than a week I was having severe arythemia. The only change in my habits was adding turmeric (which really helped the arthritis in my hands)
- While at a conference, I experienced bradycardia and passed out. I went to the ER and all tests run (EKG, labs, CT Scan) were all normal. I am worried that it will happen again. The Estradol/Norethindrone Acetate is the only drug I am currently taking. I have no chronic illnesses.
- I was at the time of onset of health issues on a high-fat, low-carb vegan diet. Previously I had been on a no-fat, starch-based vegan diet, and in all those years never suffered any health issues, but wishing to bulk-up, switched to the high-fat approach. One day while sitting in my car reading I lo ...
- I am menopausal. Some night sweats, emotional issues, occasional depression. I am usually at a HR of 80 and sometimes I have pvcs and pacs (tested benign). I have occasional tachycardia. Recently I have begun having spells where I feel light-headed, kind of like I need to think to breathe,(like when ...
- Trace heart valve regurgitation in Aorta, Tricuspid, & Pulmonary valves. History of eating disorder which have been in recovery for 3 years and over the past 2 years heart rate has been going slower and slower to the lowest of 40 beats. Get confused and have chest pain when lower than 45-49 beats. ...
More related studies for: Pancreatitis, Bradycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.