Pancreatitis and Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Pancreatitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Creon and have High blood pressure. We study 8 people who have Bradycardia and Pancreatitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) can be treated by Creon (latest reports from 36,336 Pancreatitis patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,512 Bradycardia patients).
On Feb, 26, 2017
8 people who have Pancreatitis and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 75.00%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hyperthyroidism (4 people, 50.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (4 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (4 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Creon (5 people, 62.50%)
- Metformin (1 person, 12.50%)
- Losartan Potassium (1 person, 12.50%)
- Harvoni (1 person, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hyperkalemia (5 people, 62.50%)
- Overdose (4 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (4 people, 50.00%)
- Hepatic Failure (4 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Pancreatitis?
Browse all symptoms of Pancreatitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new to this forum. Call me G. I h@ave Fibro, epilepsy, chronic migraine, pending MS diagnosis. ..I take Keppra for an anti seizure, I beleive it is the cause of the pain (pancreatitis). It is miserable . Any advice is welcomed. Thanks.
I took this pill because of a dental problem for only 3 days. 125mg. Not only did it destroy my stomach but it put me into arrhythmia which I had never had in my life before. I had to call an ambulance because of the severe stomach pain it caused me. I was in a fetal position for a day despite ...
I was not diagnosed with AS until 2014, however, I had symptoms from 1999, including morning stiffness, severe low back pain, Iritis, (Uveitis) and rib pain. For the past several months I have had a rapid heart beat. I was hospitilized in July. They ran tests and decided I had ...