Could Pancreatitis cause Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Pancreatitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Creon and have High blood pressure. We study 8 people who have Bradycardia and Pancreatitis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) can be treated by Creon (latest reports from 36,323 Pancreatitis patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,431 Bradycardia patients).
On Nov, 26, 2016
8 people who have Pancreatitis and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Creon (5 people, 62.50%)
- Metformin (1 person, 12.50%)
- Losartan Potassium (1 person, 12.50%)
- Harvoni (1 person, 12.50%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 12.50%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Pancreatitis, learn more )
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Pancreatitis?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Pancreatitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis after my liver, kidneys and pancreas were effected by an overdose. I was reading the list after about 3 weeks of severe pain in my upper stomach and feeling like my muscles were contorting and spasming. Every medication I am on is on this list. I don't ...
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Hi to all, I am in my 50s and have had Psoriasis for 15 yrs. I have been on everything before Stelara, which I have been in since January this year. I have had no side effects, or so I thought ! I have been hospitalised from 23rd August 2016, and having my gall bladder removed on Thursday ...
developed pancreatitis in 2013 . was using rogaine at the time. found a cyst on my pancreatic bile duct. was ok for 17 months. started using rogaine again about 4 months ago and just had a bout of pancreatitis again. is this something I should ask my doctor about or just quit the ...