Would you have Burping (Belching) when you have Pancreatitis?
Summary: there is no Burping reported by people with Pancreatitis yet.
We study people who have Burping (Belching) and Pancreatitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Burping >>>
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from Pancreatitis 31,685 patients)
Burping (noisily release air from the stomach through the mouth) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Burping 5,848 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Pancreatitis and Burping?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis
- support group for people who have Burping
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix an I am a poster child for them. I was on Lipitor for about 2 years but facial burning had my MD put me on Crestor. I stopped taking the Crestor 3 days ago and now Trilipix two days - curious how long before the side effects stop. I am also under super amount of job related stress which could be a trigger effect? Thoughts?
- Does methadone cause pancreatitis (1 answer)
I have been taking percocet long term for low back pain. I've been trying to break away from percocet & am only taking 1/4th of a percocet 10, 4x daily. Also now taking methedone 2x day. Have pancreas pain & have had pancreatitis several times over the years. I have not drank alcohol for 30+ years. Thanks for your help.
- My husband is taking creon for pancreas inflammation. he has been experiencing constipation. is it safe for him to take a stool softener while taking the creon?
He has been taking Creon for about a month now, and has been experiencing some discomfort from constipation. Not sure what is safe for him to take over the counter
- Dr. didn't refill my suboxone. when i went 2 clinic.councilor made appt 4 me 2 see dr in 1 week. left me 2 detox on my own.
Compliant on Suboxone program. Dr. Didn't refill my soboxone. Councilor said they would email Dr. Told me to check drug store. Did this 3 days in a row. Was very sick. Family called. Dr. Out of town. Councilor still attempted to get a hold of doctor. Friend called clinics and hospital no return calls. I got very physically ill and psychotic. They made an appointment for me in doctors office one week later. I became so out of it I drank in attempt to medicate myself. I am a recovering alcoholic of 5 years. I got in the car and was pulled over for a Dwi.I don't remember anything. I resisted arrest. Was in hair detoxing from bite, alcohol and of course no cigarettes. Plus now I have a Dwi. I am not going on soboxone again. Still having withdrawals. Was on 8 mg and went down to O.I have hep c. Shouldn't have Ben on this at al. Dr. Never told me that it was bad for liver. Never told me withdrawals would be like this. I was told that people who get in trouble with meds are not treated like this. I didn't do anything wrong to be cut off. Even people who were caught selling drugs are supposed to be weaned off. I put myself and community at risk by getting behind the wheel. I was.psychotic.this as cruel. Don't mean to be whining but I would love to Sue the bastards.
More questions for: Pancreatitis, Burping
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis while taking rebetol
I got Chronic Pancreatitis from taking Rebetol brand capsels of Rivavirain and Interferon. Had the VA used a diferent brand of Rivavirain besides Rebetol I'd most likley would have never gotten the Pancreatitis...
More reviews for: Pancreatitis, Burping
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ...
- I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating b ...
- Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, blurred vision. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- Took Symbicort for 3 days. Coughing, hoarseness got much worse. Stomach pains also started, vision got a bit blurry. Stopped taking drug. Vision turned into double vision and stomach pains worsened. 19 days since stopped taking drug, condition has not improved.
- This all started about 5 weeks ago after I took Aleve for 4 days. In the past I took Aleve and had this for a few days, but not as severe. I didn't take Aleve for years, and then I took it again and this started. The only thing that really seems to help is my Klonopin.
More related studies for: Pancreatitis, Burping
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.