Would you have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) when you have Pancreatitis?
Summary: there is no Fibroids reported by people with Pancreatitis yet.
We study people who have Fibroids (Uterine fibroids) and Pancreatitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pancreatitis and Fibroids >>>
Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas) (latest reports from Pancreatitis 31,685 patients)
Fibroids (non cancerous tumour of muscle layer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis.(latest reports from Fibroids 1,074 patients)
On Dec, 21, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Pancreatitis and Fibroids?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pancreatitis
- support group for people who have Fibroids
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Pancreatitis, Neck Pain, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ondansetron)
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- Hi, i was suggested danocrine 100 mg twice a day due to heavy bleeding, however my periods started on its time during the course of danocrine and its 7th day of my periods and i am still bleeding why
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Uterine Fibroids, Menorrhagia, and takes Danazol)
my HB was down to 6.4 grms due to heavy bleeding as i have fibroids, and last year i went through fibroid removal surgery to, after surgery my periods were normal, (cycle of six days) however due to menorrhagia i became anemic, therefore doctor has suggested me to start danocrine 100 mg twice a day ...
- Does methadone cause pancreatitis
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pancreatitis, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
I have been taking percocet long term for low back pain. I've been trying to break away from percocet & am only taking 1/4th of a percocet 10, 4x daily. Also now taking methedone 2x day. Have pancreas pain & have had pancreatitis several times over the years. I have not drank alcohol for 30+ yea ...
- Will joint pain, night sweats and hot flashes go way?
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Uterine Fibroids, Endometriosis, and takes Lupron Depot)
I have joint pain in finger joints, wrists, elbows, severe in hips, ankles, feet, knees. I also have night sweats, hot flashes, stiffness and can't sleep long. I had three one month Lupron Depot shots followed by a three month dosage. The symptoms got really bad after the three month dosage. Wil ...
- My husband is taking creon for pancreas inflammation. he has been experiencing constipation. is it safe for him to take a stool softener while taking the creon?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Pancreatitis, and takes Creon)
He has been taking Creon for about a month now, and has been experiencing some discomfort from constipation. Not sure what is safe for him to take over the counter
More questions for: Pancreatitis, Fibroids
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pancreatitis while taking rebetol
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Hep-C, Pancreatitis, and takes Peginterferon, Rebetol)
I got Chronic Pancreatitis from taking Rebetol brand capsels of Rivavirain and Interferon. Had the VA used a diferent brand of Rivavirain besides Rebetol I'd most likley would have never gotten the Pancreatitis...
More reviews for: Pancreatitis, Fibroids
- A study of drug interactions between Pancreatin, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Atorvastatin Calcium, Olmesartan Medoxomil, Acarbose, Glimepiride, Metformin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Pancreatitis, Fractured Jaw, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Affective Disorder. The patient has Pancreatitis Aggravated
Comments: No physical symptoms of Pancreatitis for example pain or discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Zenpep, Lexapro for a patient with Pancreatitis, Depression. The patient has Pancreatitis
Comments: I had 5 bouts of acute pancreatitis 3-4 years ago and doctors couldn't figure out what caused it so they did the process of illumination which included my gallbladder being removed ... Turns out it was the anti depressants ... I stopped taking them and have been fine ... Last month a new doctor out ...
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Pancreatitis. The patient has Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas)
Comments: does seroquel cause pancreatitis?
what does this drug have to do w/ pancreatitis?
- A study of side effects of Zenpep for a patient with Pancreatitis. The patient has Acne (skin problems that cause pimples)
Comments: Just trying to find out why I have broke out so bad in the last few months.
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Croup. The patient has Uterine Fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus)
Comments: also have osteoperosis
More related studies for: Pancreatitis, Fibroids
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.