Home > Panic attack > Spinal stenosis > Panic attack and Spinal stenosis
Would you have Spinal stenosis when you have Panic attack?
We study people who have Spinal stenosis and Panic attack from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Panic attack and Spinal stenosis >>>
Panic attack (latest reports from 120,918 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lorazepam, Alprazolam.
Spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal column) (latest reports from 1,436 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 24, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Panic Attack and Spinal Stenosis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Panic attack
- support group for people who have Spinal Stenosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Panic Attacks, and takes Sertraline)
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Nausea And Vomiting, Euphoric Mood, and takes Varenicline, Cymbalta, Micardis, Synthroid, Ciprofloxacin)
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Has anyone suffered from muscle spasms/convulsions with increased blood pressure and anxiety when stopping use of melatonin?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Panic Disorder, and takes Melatonin, Inderal, Klonopin, Clonidine, Benicar, Doxylamine Succinate)
Was using only 10 mg. daily of Inderal plus 1 mg. synthetic Melatonin 5 nights a week. Stopped the Melatonin in August and have had high blood pressure ever since, with my doc putting me on the other meds listed. Does Doxylamine worsen BP problems? Most importantly, has anyone experienced nightti ...
More questions for: Panic attack, Spinal stenosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Cervical stenosis excessive sweating
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis)
I do not know why I sweat excessive with any type of activity requiring the use of my arms. Even in cold temps.
- Horrible vivid nightmares
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Panic Attack, Makes Heart Pound, and takes Lorazepam, Lorazepam)
was prescribed lorazepam for panic attacks. it finally dawned on me at 5:15 a.m.
what was going on. every time I took this drug I had the most vivid horrible nightmare.it woke me up and could not go back to sleep. my husband got up with me and was scared for me. he is sitting up with me because I ...
More reviews for: Panic attack, Spinal stenosis
- A study of side effects of Celexa for a patient with Panic Attacks. The patient has Low Back Pain
Comments: I was given Celexa 10mg to take daily by Doctor, after 1.5 years I started developing lower back pain followed by bloody urine at times. I stopped taking it and back pain went away and no more bloody urine. After 2.5 months my anxiety started to come back and afraid of the Celexa, I took my Xanax 0. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Milk Thistle, Dexilant, Losartan Potassium, Hydroxyzine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Panic Attack, Depression. The patient has Hives Rash Itching
Comments: I started on Bupropion, three weeks after I developed a severe rash. I stopped for two weeks, back on burpropion, two days after I started rash came back, very severe. I have liver disease in one month my enzymes went double. I don't know if that happened because of the rash or has nothing to due be ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Risperdal, Xanax, Klonopin, Lamictal, Viibryd for a patient with Bipolar 2, Mania, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression. The patient has Hearing Loss
Comments: I have experienced hearing loss within the past 8 years and wondered if it had to do with medications I have taken. I have taken others during that time including Abilify, Trileptal, Effexor. I recently have noticed a decrease in my hearing.
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine for a patient with Panic Disorder. The patient has Restlessness (not able to rest), Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
Comments: This drug does not help a person with social anxiety and or panic disorder. I was tired for the first couple of days but couldn't sleep due to restless leg. Now, after three weeks of taking it, I'm up til 2am. Does not help me sleep. I feel restless and tired/awake.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cialis, Proventil, Xanax, Cardizem Sr, Lanoxin, Xarelto, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus Solostar, Clonidine, Altace for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Bph, Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Asthma, Panic Attacks, High Blood Pressure, Sleep Apnea, Atrail Fib, Kidney Stones, Prostatitis, Osteoma,p Adrenal Adenoma, Pancreatitis
Comments: I have had rat bite fever, 1957; pylo9inidal cyst; PVC's, Hypoglycemia,p Hyperglycemia; Esophagitis; Diverticulitis; Ulcerative colitis; heart attack; gall bladder removal; adrenal adenoma; osteoma of the ear canal; kidney stones; prostatitis; agent orange exposure
More related studies for: Panic attack, Spinal stenosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Ketotifen Fumarate
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy
- Can drinking tea few days after having a depo provera shot lessen the effectivity of contraception?
Interaction of drinking tea 3 days after having depo-prove ... (39 minutes ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did no ... (1 hour ago)
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (3 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (15 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (20 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril, Flunisolide, Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Ketotifen Fumarate, Lamotrigine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Hypertension, Rhinitis, Pain, Conjunctivitis, Depression, Insomnia, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (11 minutes ago)
- Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a 76-year old woman who has Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis (30 minutes ago)
- Omeprazole for a 58-year old man who has Acidosis (36 minutes ago)