Home > Paranoia > Diabetes mellitus > Paranoia and Diabetes mellitus
Review: could Paranoia cause Diabetes mellitus (Diabetes)?
We study 766 people who have Paranoia from FDA and social media. Among them, 100 have Diabetes mellitus (Diabetes). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Paranoia and Diabetes mellitus >>>
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) (latest reports from 61,007 patients) can be treated by Seroquel.
Diabetes mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin) (latest reports from 383,836 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 766 people who have paranoia are studied. Among them, 100 (13.05%) have Diabetes Mellitus.
Gender of people who have paranoia and experienced Diabetes mellitus * :
|Diabetes mellitus||41.03%||58.97% |
Age of people who have paranoia and experienced Diabetes mellitus * :
|Diabetes mellitus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.17%||29.35%||28.26%||31.52%||9.78% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (60 people, 60.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (33 people, 33.00%)
- Schizophrenia (30 people, 30.00%)
- Anxiety (25 people, 25.00%)
- Sleep disorder (22 people, 22.00%)
- Insomnia (22 people, 22.00%)
- Psychotic disorder (12 people, 12.00%)
- Blood pressure (10 people, 10.00%)
- Hallucination, auditory (10 people, 10.00%)
- Agitation (9 people, 9.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (93 people, 93.00%)
- Risperdal (69 people, 69.00%)
- Zyprexa (55 people, 55.00%)
- Haldol (36 people, 36.00%)
- Geodon (26 people, 26.00%)
- Abilify (23 people, 23.00%)
- Prozac (23 people, 23.00%)
- Depakote (22 people, 22.00%)
- Lexapro (21 people, 21.00%)
- Zoloft (19 people, 19.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Paranoia and Diabetes Mellitus?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus and Paranoia
- support group for people who have Paranoia
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Johanna on Oct, 9, 2014:
I am on Xarelto for the last 5 months and now all of a sudden I have blood sugar reading of 8,2. I had a cold as the GP prescribed Pulmosin and Numoxx which gave me blur vision, could that be the reason or is it the Xarelto. Please can you get back to me I also have Atrial Fibrillation.
Looking forward to your reply
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
From this study (1 month ago):
Son was diagnosed Type 1 diabetes at age 23 and is also addicted to oxycodone.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Paranoia, Diabetes mellitus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
More reviews for: Paranoia, Diabetes mellitus
Common treatments for Paranoia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Paranoia symptoms:
Diabetes Mellitus related symptom studies:
- Diabetes Mellitus in Bipolar (2,714 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Blood pressure increased (2,623 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Blood pressure (2,390 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Depression (4,354 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Diabetes (1,502 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in High blood cholesterol (1,229 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Multiple sclerosis (1,416 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Schizophrenia nos (2,189 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Sleep disorder (1,428 reports)
- Diabetes Mellitus in Stress and anxiety (1,837 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (29 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- L Methylfolate
- Renese R
- Lipodystrophy Congenital
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia