Paranoia and Diabetes mellitus - from FDA reports
Diabetes mellitus is found among people with Paranoia, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Diabetes mellitus with Paranoia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 109 people who have Paranoia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
109 people who have Paranoia and Diabetes Mellitus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranoia and experience Diabetes Mellitus *:
- female: 42.2 %
- male: 57.8 %
Age of people who have Paranoia and experience Diabetes Mellitus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.6 %
- 30-39: 26.44 %
- 40-49: 27.59 %
- 50-59: 31.03 %
- 60+: 10.34 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (53 people, 48.62%)
- Bipolar Disorder (30 people, 27.52%)
- Schizophrenia (29 people, 26.61%)
- Stress And Anxiety (25 people, 22.94%)
- Sleep Disorder (19 people, 17.43%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (78 people, 71.56%)
- Risperdal (61 people, 55.96%)
- Zyprexa (47 people, 43.12%)
- Haldol (28 people, 25.69%)
- Geodon (23 people, 21.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (32 people, 29.36%)
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (26 people, 23.85%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (19 people, 17.43%)
- Weight Increased (18 people, 16.51%)
- Hyperglycemia (15 people, 13.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diabetes mellitus and Paranoia?
- Check symptoms - is your diabetes mellitus caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiabetes mellitus and Paranoia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) can be treated by Seroquel, Risperdal, Abilify, Zyprexa, Olanzapine (latest reports from 15,267 Paranoia patients)
Diabetes mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 291,089 Diabetes mellitus patients).
Browse all symptoms of Paranoiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Diabetes mellitusDiabetes mellitus
Other conditions that could case Diabetes mellitusDiabetes mellitus
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been a type 1 diabetic for the past 29 years of my life and wasn't diagnosed properly with my battle with Oligodendroglioma brain cancer until I had a forth opinion at Stanford Hospital where I had the brain surgery to have the tumors removed two years ago. After having the surgery my life ...
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...