Home > Parkinson's disease > Ammonia increased > Parkinson's disease and Ammonia increased
Review: could Parkinson's disease cause Ammonia increased?
We study 15,946 people who have Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Ammonia increased. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Ammonia increased >>>
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,498 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Sinemet Cr, Mirapex, Amantadine Hydrochloride.
Ammonia increased (latest reports from 12,658 patients) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 15,946 people who have parkinson's disease are studied. Among them, 10 (0.06%) have Ammonia Increased.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||27.27%||72.73% |
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||90.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 20.00%)
- Rectal cancer (2 people, 20.00%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Requip (5 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 40.00%)
- Stalevo 100 (4 people, 40.00%)
- Cabergoline (3 people, 30.00%)
- Tricor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Tramadol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 20.00%)
- Carbamazepine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Oxaliplatin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Ammonia Increased?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
Common treatments for Parkinson's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Parkinson's disease symptoms:
Ammonia Increased related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
Recent Parkinson's Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Hormone Replacement Therapy