Would you have Ammonia increased when you have Parkinson's disease?
Summary: Ammonia increased is found among people with Parkinson's disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Headache, and take medication Requip.
We study 10 people who have Ammonia increased and Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Ammonia increased >>>
Parkinson's disease can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Sinemet Cr, Mirapex, Requip Xl. (latest reports from Parkinson's Disease 23,890 patients)
Ammonia increased has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure.(latest reports from Ammonia increased 2,908 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 10 people who have parkinson's disease and Ammonia Increased are studied.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||27.27%||72.73% |
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Ammonia increased * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||81.82% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 20.00%)
- Rectal cancer (2 people, 20.00%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Requip (5 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (4 people, 40.00%)
- Stalevo 100 (4 people, 40.00%)
- Cabergoline (3 people, 30.00%)
- Tricor (2 people, 20.00%)
- Tramadol (2 people, 20.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 20.00%)
- Carbamazepine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Oxaliplatin (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Ammonia Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take 20mg of amitriptyline each notgh to help me sleep. i have just been diagnosed with parkinsons and need to takae azilect, whihc is an mao-b inhibotor, can i take them together
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
Can I take both these tables together? My consultant said it was ok to take both
but the Amitriptyline instructions say do not take with MAO-B inhibitors, Azilect is an MAO-B inhibitors
- Has anyone with parkinson's tried stem cell therapy?
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Azilect)
I would like to supplement the azilect I take with natural products that will hopefully keep my symptoms stable at least for as long as possible. I'm also very interested in finding out more about the benefit of stem cell therapy.
- My husband has been diagnosed with early onset parkinsons at 45. vomiting in the early morning has always been a symptom long before they put him on medications. any ideas? it is not acid reflux.
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Vomiting , Parkinson's Disease)
Anxiety and acid reflux have been ruled out. He does not have high blood pressure.
- Can a person with parkinson's take garcinia cambogia?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
looking to lose some wait around my stomach area to releave my lower back pain. i wantedto try garcinia cambogia but since I have Parkinson's not sure if it's safe.
- How well does using both mirapex and neupro at the same timne work
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Parkinson's Disease, and takes Mirapex)
Off of mirapex because of sexual thoughts, but Neupro does not work nearly as well (at 8 mg/day). I'm curious about using a much lower dose of Mirapex along with Neupro.
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion (1 response)
(Posted by a 77 year old woman who has Parkinsons, and takes Prozac, Wellbutrin, Sinemet)
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Anafranil, Emsam, Klonopin for a patient with Depression, Ocd, Parkinson's Disease, Anxiety And Panic Disorder.
Comments: My neurologist has prescribed Selegiline for early stage Parkinson's disease. The neurologist assures me they often prescribed Selegiline with Prozac and Anafranil. My pharmacist has expressed concern about these drug combinations.
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Comtan, Mirapex, Sinemet for a patient with Anxiety, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Jitters
Comments: I get the jitters after my 2nd - 5th dose of medicine. Never during the night when my meds are worn off or never after my first dose in the morning. Sometimes lorazepam gets rid of the jitters and sometimes they last for hours even using lorazepam.
- A study of side effects of Sinemet for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Anxiety
Comments: Over the past 2 years have developed anxiety and other symptoms similar to hypoglycemia one and a half hours after taking half a Sinemet 100/25. I live a roller coaster life trying to balance some relief from my Parkinsonism (mainly right sided weakness)with the negative side effects of the med.Any ...
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Azilect, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Paxil, Stalevo 100 for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Parkinsonism, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Comments: The shortness of breath is happening once every week and a half or so. I've gone to the hospital emergency room twice as sometimes it continues for a couple of days and it interrupts my sleep. All the doctors keep saying that it's a panic attack, but my pulse is normal as well as my blood pressure. ...
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a patient with Parkinsonism. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: My mom has been taking Parkinson's medicine with dyclocimine (for irritable bowel syndrome) and dulcolax (for constipation). Since Saturday, she has had severe paranoid hallucinations. She hears, but mostly sees things that are not there. She was convinced that there were burglars in our house so sh ...
More related studies for: Parkinson's disease, Ammonia increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.