Home > Parkinson's disease > Aplastic anaemia > Parkinson's disease and Aplastic anaemia
Review: could Parkinson's disease cause Aplastic anaemia (Aplastic Anemia)?
We study 15,946 people who have Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Aplastic anaemia (Aplastic Anemia). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Aplastic anaemia >>>
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,498 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Sinemet Cr, Mirapex, Amantadine Hydrochloride.
Aplastic anaemia (blood disorder in which the body's bone marrow doesn't make enough new blood cells) (latest reports from 17,021 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, epilepsy, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 15,946 people who have parkinson's disease are studied. Among them, 10 (0.06%) have Aplastic Anaemia.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Aplastic anaemia * :
|Aplastic anaemia||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Aplastic anaemia * :
|Aplastic anaemia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Parkinsonism (6 people, 60.00%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 50.00%)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (1 people, 10.00%)
- Mental disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
- Iron overload (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Risperdal (5 people, 50.00%)
- Carbamazepine (3 people, 30.00%)
- Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride (3 people, 30.00%)
- Valproate sodium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 20.00%)
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (2 people, 20.00%)
- Inderal la (2 people, 20.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 20.00%)
- Tegretol (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Aplastic Anaemia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Aplastic Anaemia and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Aplastic Anaemia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
My neurologist has prescribed Selegiline for early stage Parkinson's disease. The neurologist assures me they often prescribed Selegiline with Prozac and Anafranil. My pharmacist has expressed concern about these drug combinations.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
hammertoes, great difficulty walking
From this study (4 weeks ago):
colonscopy sadation with propofol.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Aplastic anaemia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mother recovered significantly from confusion
My very independent, active mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's (long over due, she did not have the common tremor but instead had issues with her gait).
She was already on Wellbutrin and Prozac because they thought her shuffling was muscle weakness due to inactivity caused by depression. Once p ...
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Aplastic anaemia
Common treatments for Parkinson's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Parkinson's disease symptoms:
Aplastic Anaemia related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (4 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age