Would you have Arthritis when you have Parkinson's disease?
Summary: Arthritis is found among people with Parkinson's disease, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Sinemet.
We study 26 people who have Arthritis and Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Arthritis >>>
Parkinson's disease can be treated by Sinemet, Azilect, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex, Sinemet Cr, Amantadine Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 24,989 Parkinson's Disease patients)
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 59,101 Arthritis patients)
On Feb, 3, 2015: 26 people who have parkinson's disease and Arthritis are studied.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Arthritis * :
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Arthritis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (13 people, 50.00%)
- Osteopenia (8 people, 30.77%)
- Peptic ulcer (6 people, 23.08%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (6 people, 23.08%)
- Peptic ulcer haemorrhage (6 people, 23.08%)
- Restless legs syndrome (6 people, 23.08%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (6 people, 23.08%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 23.08%)
- Bipolar disorder (6 people, 23.08%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (6 people, 23.08%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Sinemet (22 people, 84.62%)
- Requip (20 people, 76.92%)
- Lipitor (14 people, 53.85%)
- Nexium (14 people, 53.85%)
- Celebrex (14 people, 53.85%)
- Stalevo 100 (13 people, 50.00%)
- Seroquel (10 people, 38.46%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 38.46%)
- Paxil (10 people, 38.46%)
- Apokyn (8 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of parkinson's disease and arthritis on
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Arthritis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Arthritis and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Arthritis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Zegerid Otc, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old woman with Supplement, Acid Reflux, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Arthritis, Bone - Broken
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Anafranil, Emsam, Klonopin for a 69-year old man with Depression, Ocd, Parkinson's Disease, Anxiety And Panic Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Comtan, Mirapex, Sinemet for a 64-year old woman with Anxiety, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Jitters
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotic, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Synthroid for a 77-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Vitamin D Decreased, Pelvic Discomfort, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Chronic Low Back, Low Thyroid. The patient has Degenerative Joint Disease, Scoliosis, Anal Stenosis, Arthritis
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 51-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Recent Parkinson's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.