Home > Parkinson's disease > Itching > Parkinson's disease and Itching
Review: could Parkinson's disease cause Itching?
We study 15,946 people who have Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 94 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Itching >>>
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,481 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Mirapex, Sinemet Cr, Requip Xl.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 15,942 people who have parkinson's disease are studied. Among them, 94 (0.59%) have Itching.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (16 people, 17.02%)
- Osteopenia (15 people, 15.96%)
- Breast cancer (15 people, 15.96%)
- Chemotherapy (15 people, 15.96%)
- Osteoporosis (15 people, 15.96%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 15.96%)
- Depression (9 people, 9.57%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 7.45%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (5 people, 5.32%)
- Hypotension (5 people, 5.32%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Sinemet (40 people, 42.55%)
- Aspirin (28 people, 29.79%)
- Neupro (26 people, 27.66%)
- Lipitor (23 people, 24.47%)
- Azilect (22 people, 23.40%)
- Vitamin d (21 people, 22.34%)
- Toprol-xl (17 people, 18.09%)
- Actonel (17 people, 18.09%)
- Calcium (16 people, 17.02%)
- Prilosec (16 people, 17.02%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Itching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
have sore red area on back of legs, neck face and forearms
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Itching
Common treatments for Parkinson's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Parkinson's disease symptoms:
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,989 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,398 reports)
- Itching in Lower cholesterol (5,533 reports)
- Itching in Multiple sclerosis (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Rheumatoid arthritis (3,272 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.