Home > Parkinson's disease > Migraine > Parkinson's disease and Migraine
Review: could Parkinson's disease cause Migraine?
We study 15,946 people who have Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Migraine >>>
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,481 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Mirapex, Sinemet Cr, Requip Xl.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,141 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 15,932 people who have parkinson's disease are studied. Among them, 13 (0.08%) have Migraine.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Migraine * :
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Migraine * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (4 people, 30.77%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 7.69%)
- Restless legs syndrome (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 7.69%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atacand hct (3 people, 23.08%)
- Atacand (3 people, 23.08%)
- Requip (3 people, 23.08%)
- Clozaril (2 people, 15.38%)
- Azilect (2 people, 15.38%)
- Bromocriptine mesylate (2 people, 15.38%)
- Ativan (2 people, 15.38%)
- Naprosyn (1 people, 7.69%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 7.69%)
- Bystolic (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Migraine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Migraine and Parkinson's disease
- group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- group for people who have Migraine
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (1 week ago):
I get the jitters after my 2nd - 5th dose of medicine. Never during the night when my meds are worn off or never after my first dose in the morning. Sometimes lorazepam gets rid of the jitters and sometimes they last for hours even using lorazepam.
From this study (1 month ago):
Luigi on Aug, 5, 2014:
I used to get Migraines 3-6 times a year. I've switched from Rat Poison (Coumidan) to Xarelto and now I'm getting them 2-4 times a month. I had a successful Cardio Ablation done and am no longer in A Fib. I'm thinking why am I still on blood thinners anyway?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
Common treatments for Parkinson's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Parkinson's disease symptoms:
Migraine related symptom studies:
Parkinson's Disease is also known as: Paralysis agitans, Parkinson, Parkinsonism, Parkinsons, Shaking palsy.
Migraine is also known as: Migraine prophylaxis, Migraines.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2 (54 minutes ago)
- Micronor for a 38-year old woman who has Pain (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
Recent user comments
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "Been on protonix for 3 weeks when the pain, swelling, ... " (1 hour ago)
- Xifaxan (salix Pharms) 200mg
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis
- Caduet (pfizer) Eq 5mg Base;eq 10mg Base
- Orapred Odt (medicis) Eq 15mg Base
- Alisma Plantago Aquatica Subsp Orientale