Home > Parkinson's disease > Migraine > Parkinson's disease and Migraine
Review: could Parkinson's disease cause Migraine?
We study 15,946 people who have Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Migraine. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Migraine >>>
Parkinson's disease (latest reports from 59,498 patients) can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Sinemet Cr, Mirapex, Amantadine Hydrochloride.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,588 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 15,946 people who have parkinson's disease are studied. Among them, 13 (0.08%) have Migraine.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Migraine * :
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Migraine * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (4 people, 30.77%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (1 people, 7.69%)
- Restless legs syndrome (1 people, 7.69%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 7.69%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Atacand hct (3 people, 23.08%)
- Atacand (3 people, 23.08%)
- Requip (3 people, 23.08%)
- Clozaril (2 people, 15.38%)
- Azilect (2 people, 15.38%)
- Bromocriptine mesylate (2 people, 15.38%)
- Ativan (2 people, 15.38%)
- Naprosyn (1 people, 7.69%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (1 people, 7.69%)
- Bystolic (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Migraine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Migraine and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Migraine
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
Common treatments for Parkinson's Disease and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Parkinson's disease symptoms:
Migraine related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
Recent Parkinson's Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Parkinson's disease, Migraine
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- L Glutathione