Would you have Rash (Rashes) when you have Parkinson's disease?
Summary: Rash is found among people with Parkinson's disease, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Sinemet.
We study 263 people who have Rash (Rashes) and Parkinson's disease from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Parkinson's disease and Rash >>>
Parkinson's disease can be treated by Sinemet, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Azilect, Mirapex, Requip Xl, Sinemet Cr. (latest reports from 24,995 Parkinson's Disease patients)
Rash (redness) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression. (latest reports from 151,048 Rash patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 266 people who have parkinson's disease and Rash are studied.
Gender of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Rash * :
Age of people who have parkinson's disease and experienced Rash * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (32 people, 12.03%)
- Parkinsonism (26 people, 9.77%)
- Insomnia (22 people, 8.27%)
- Constipation (22 people, 8.27%)
- Osteopenia (19 people, 7.14%)
- Depression (18 people, 6.77%)
- Osteoporosis (17 people, 6.39%)
- Diabetes mellitus (16 people, 6.02%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (14 people, 5.26%)
- Epilepsy (13 people, 4.89%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Sinemet (88 people, 33.08%)
- Requip (53 people, 19.92%)
- Stalevo 100 (53 people, 19.92%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 18.42%)
- Azilect (38 people, 14.29%)
- Neupro (37 people, 13.91%)
- Symmetrel (36 people, 13.53%)
- Pramipexole dihydrochloride (27 people, 10.15%)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (26 people, 9.77%)
- Lipitor (25 people, 9.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of parkinson's disease and rash on
Do you have Parkinson's Disease and Rash?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Rash and Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Parkinson's disease
- support group for people who have Rash
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Parkinson's Disease related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.