Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria and Cardiac failure congestive - from FDA reports
Cardiac failure congestive is found among people with Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Soliris and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Cardiac failure congestive with Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90 people who have Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
90 people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and Cardiac Failure Congestive are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and experience Cardiac Failure Congestive *:
- female: 60.81 %
- male: 39.19 %
Age of people who have Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria and experience Cardiac Failure Congestive *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.57 %
- 40-49: 8.93 %
- 50-59: 3.57 %
- 60+: 83.93 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 10.00%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (6 people, 6.67%)
- Pain (4 people, 4.44%)
- Hypothyroidism (4 people, 4.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (4 people, 4.44%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Soliris (82 people, 91.11%)
- Folic Acid (34 people, 37.78%)
- Lasix (32 people, 35.56%)
- Synthroid (17 people, 18.89%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 18.89%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 17.78%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (14 people, 15.56%)
- Pneumonia (13 people, 14.44%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 11.11%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (10 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cardiac failure congestive and Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria?
- Check symptoms - is your cardiac failure congestive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCardiac failure congestive and Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Haemoglobinuria
Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (haemoglobin in the urine) (latest reports from 16,842 Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria patients)
Cardiac Failure Congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 94,382 Cardiac failure congestive patients).