Home > Partial seizures > Fatigue > Partial seizures and Fatigue
Review: could Partial seizures cause Fatigue?
We study 1,670 people who have Partial seizures from FDA and social media. Among them, 109 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) (latest reports from 9,179 patients) can be treated by Keppra, Lamictal.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,545,969 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Aug, 27, 2014: 1,669 people who have partial seizures are studied. Among them, 109 (6.53%) have Fatigue. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,544,216 people who have Fatigue on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have partial seizures and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have partial seizures and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Convulsion (10 people, 9.17%)
- Pain (10 people, 9.17%)
- Fibromyalgia (6 people, 5.50%)
- Epilepsy (6 people, 5.50%)
- Depression (6 people, 5.50%)
- Grand mal convulsion (5 people, 4.59%)
- Gastric infection (5 people, 4.59%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 4.59%)
- Urinary tract infection (4 people, 3.67%)
- Myotonia (4 people, 3.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Keppra (78 people, 71.56%)
- Lamictal (75 people, 68.81%)
- Levetiracetam (26 people, 23.85%)
- Carbamazepine (21 people, 19.27%)
- Lyrica (21 people, 19.27%)
- Oxcarbazepine (14 people, 12.84%)
- Tegretol (13 people, 11.93%)
- Vimpat (13 people, 11.93%)
- Lamotrigine (11 people, 10.09%)
- Ibuprofen (11 people, 10.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Partial Seizures and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Partial seizures
- group for people who have Partial seizures
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Cerebral palsy- hemiplegic/temporal lobe seizures, migraines, insomnia, depressed, sad, in pain all day. I have no intention of intention of wanting to do anything except stay in bed and sleep and I'm never hungry.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Partial seizures, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Partial seizures, Fatigue
Common treatments for Partial Seizures and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Partial seizures symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,568 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Fatigue in Dyslipidemia (6,038 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,909 reports)
Fatigue is also known as: Exhaustion, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.