Partial seizures and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people with Partial seizures, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Tegretol and have Epilepsy. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Partial seizures. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 139 people who have Partial seizures from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
139 people who have Partial Seizures and Fever are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Partial Seizures and experience Fever *:
- female: 43.61 %
- male: 56.39 %
Age of people who have Partial Seizures and experience Fever *:
- 0-1: 4.1 %
- 2-9: 18.85 %
- 10-19: 13.11 %
- 20-29: 13.11 %
- 30-39: 11.48 %
- 40-49: 6.56 %
- 50-59: 10.66 %
- 60+: 22.13 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Epilepsy (16 people, 11.51%)
- Influenza Like Illness (7 people, 5.04%)
- Convulsion (7 people, 5.04%)
- Preventive Health Care (6 people, 4.32%)
- Psoriasis (4 people, 2.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tegretol (28 people, 20.14%)
- Trileptal (27 people, 19.42%)
- Lamictal (23 people, 16.55%)
- Keppra (21 people, 15.11%)
- Depakene (15 people, 10.79%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (36 people, 25.90%)
- Thrombocytopenia (26 people, 18.71%)
- Erythema Multiforme (22 people, 15.83%)
- Weakness (20 people, 14.39%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (20 people, 14.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fever and Partial seizures?
- Check symptoms - is your fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and Partial seizures from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Partial seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset) can be treated by Keppra, Lamictal, Topamax, Dilantin, Lamotrigine (latest reports from 6,150 Partial seizures patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,062 Fever patients).
Browse all symptoms of Partial seizuresa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FeverFever
Other conditions that could case FeverFever
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
My daughter had a liver transplant in 2011 at age 2, three months ago at age 6 she was placed on rapamune and now she is hospitalized with a diagnosis of herpes simplex. We are being told she caught it becuse of her low immunity to fight but can't determine where she caught it.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...
I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>