Would you have Leukocytosis when you have Pertussis?
Summary: there is no Leukocytosis reported by people with Pertussis yet.
We study people who have Leukocytosis and Pertussis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Pertussis and Leukocytosis >>>
Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane) (latest reports from 356 Pertussis patients)
Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 8,938 Leukocytosis patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Pertussis and Leukocytosis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Leukocytosis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with Pertussis. The patient has Productive Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Tobramycin And Dexamethasone, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Prednisone, Cyclogyl, Gabapentin, Benzonatate, Lidoderm, Antivert, Sertraline, Alprazolam, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Lidocaine, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Accolate for a 51-year old woman with Eye Inflammation, Eye Infection, Eye Infection Bacterial, Nerve Pain, Cough, Hip Pain, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Hives, Degenerative Joint Disease, Asthma, Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Scoliosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Weakness, Chronic Asthma, Copd, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Leukocytosis, Viral Test Positive, Scoliosis, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Wheezing Aggravated, Sinusitis, Depression, Stomach Pain, Rhinitis Allergic, Bronchitis Chronic, Eye Inflammation, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 60-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Leukocytosis
- A study of side effects of Varenicline for a 53-year old man with Stop Smoking. The patient has Leukocytosis
- A study of side effects of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 66-year old man with Allergies. The patient has Leukocytosis
Recent Pertussis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.