Review: could Platelet aggregation abnormal cause Exhaustion (Fatigue)?
We study 31 people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Exhaustion (Fatigue). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal and Exhaustion >>>
Platelet aggregation abnormal
Platelet aggregation abnormal (latest reports from 494 patients)
Exhaustion (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 31 people who have platelet aggregation abnormal are studied. Among them, 7 (22.58%) have Exhaustion.
Gender of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Age of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Vasodilatation (7 people, 100.00%)
- Bradycardia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv (1 people, 14.29%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clopidogrel (7 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (6 people, 85.71%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Valsartan (1 people, 14.29%)
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ramipril (1 people, 14.29%)
- Insulin (1 people, 14.29%)
- Alimta (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet Aggregation Abnormal and Exhaustion?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Exhaustion and Platelet aggregation abnormal
- support group for people who have Exhaustion
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
Common treatments for Platelet Aggregation Abnormal and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Platelet aggregation abnormal symptoms:
Exhaustion related symptom studies:
- Exhaustion in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Exhaustion in Arthritis - rheumatoid (6,907 reports)
- Exhaustion in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Exhaustion in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hyperlipidemia (6,046 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hypertension (9,433 reports)
- Exhaustion in Ms (18,937 reports)
- Exhaustion in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Exhaustion in Pain (5,819 reports)
Related drug studies for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
Recent Platelet Aggregation Abnormal related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.