Would you have Exhaustion (Fatigue) when you have Platelet aggregation abnormal?
Summary: Exhaustion is found among people with Platelet aggregation abnormal, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Clopidogrel.
We study 7 people who have Exhaustion (Fatigue) and Platelet aggregation abnormal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal and Exhaustion >>>
Platelet aggregation abnormal
Platelet aggregation abnormal (latest reports from 289 Platelet Aggregation Abnormal patients)
Exhaustion (tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,825 Exhaustion patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 7 people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and Exhaustion are studied.
Gender of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Age of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Vasodilatation (7 people, 100.00%)
- Bradycardia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv (1 people, 14.29%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clopidogrel (7 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (6 people, 85.71%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Valsartan (1 people, 14.29%)
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ramipril (1 people, 14.29%)
- Insulin (1 people, 14.29%)
- Alimta (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of platelet aggregation abnormal and exhaustion on
Do you have Platelet Aggregation Abnormal and Exhaustion?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Exhaustion and Platelet aggregation abnormal
- support group for people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal
- support group for people who have Exhaustion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl with Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vomiting, Upset Stomach, Stomach Pain, Frequent Headaches, Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Baclofen, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (slipped Disk), Muscle Spasms, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Sertraline for a 21-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Heavy Legs, Loss Of Control Of Legs, Loss Of Appetite, Belly Ache, Slow Heart Beat, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Dry Mouth, Headache, Light Sensitivity, Sensitivity To The Cold, Neck Pain, Weakness, Tremor, Swallowing Difficulty, Muscle Aches, Shaking Palsy, Skin Rash
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 49-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia, Irritability, Weight Gain, Weakness, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizziness
Recent Platelet Aggregation Abnormal related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.