Home > Platelet aggregation abnormal > Exhaustion > Platelet aggregation abnormal and Exhaustion
Review: could Platelet aggregation abnormal cause Exhaustion (Fatigue)?
We study 31 people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Exhaustion (Fatigue). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Platelet aggregation abnormal and Exhaustion >>>
Platelet aggregation abnormal
Platelet aggregation abnormal (latest reports from 494 patients)
Exhaustion (tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,038 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 31 people who have platelet aggregation abnormal are studied. Among them, 7 (22.58%) have Exhaustion. They amount to 0.00% of all the 1,544,254 people who have Exhaustion on eHealthMe.
Gender of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Age of people who have platelet aggregation abnormal and experienced Exhaustion * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Vasodilatation (7 people, 100.00%)
- Bradycardia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (1 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
- Lung carcinoma cell type unspecified stage iv (1 people, 14.29%)
- Cerebrovascular accident (1 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clopidogrel (7 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (7 people, 100.00%)
- Crestor (6 people, 85.71%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Valsartan (1 people, 14.29%)
- Enalapril maleate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Isosorbide mononitrate (1 people, 14.29%)
- Ramipril (1 people, 14.29%)
- Insulin (1 people, 14.29%)
- Alimta (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet Aggregation Abnormal and Exhaustion?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Exhaustion and Platelet aggregation abnormal
- group for people who have Exhaustion
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 hours ago):
dp on Aug, 29, 2014:
Have been on for 2 1/2 weeks. Female and 55 years old. Just increased dose 3 days ago. I am very tired but thought just do to all the activity in last month but now not sure. Lost 4 pounds in about 12 days and food isn't appealing, I have to force myself to eat and only certain things sound good. Hoping side effects wear off but hope my cravings stay controlled like right now. Not craving sugars or starch.
Sandavis28 on May, 18, 2014:
I was taken off Victoza shortly after my post because of rapid and irregular heartbeat.
Jim Morton on May, 18, 2014:
Male, 60 years old. Type 2 for 6 plus years and getting worse. On metformin. BP high but stabilized and I have not found any meds I can take that will bring BP down. Taking asprin also.
Blood sugar is now at 200.
Started taking Victoza 18 days ago. Blood Sugar is now about 110 and dropping. Weight has dropped 15 lbs. Never hungry but I do eat 2x a day but only a little.
Reaction: Almost immediately fatigue and tired. I want to sleep all the time. Muscles don't want to work. But I can handle this if I can get my weight down and hopefully get off my diabetes meds. Most foods make me want to puke.
No other symptoms so I guess I am lucky.
Sandra on Oct, 18, 2012:
Female, 62. Have been on Victoza for about a month. My A1c had dropped from 9.9 to 7.9. I am sleepy and lethargic all the time. I just thought of checking to see if anyone else was feeling this way and am surprised that others have reported this. Are people reporting this to their doctors?
From this study (11 hours ago):
No weight problems until started taking the pravastatin and the levothyroxine
, started both meds same time
From this study (1 day ago):
Switched time of dosage from night until morning. Fatigue lessened
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Platelet aggregation abnormal, Exhaustion
Common treatments for Platelet Aggregation Abnormal and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Platelet aggregation abnormal symptoms:
Exhaustion related symptom studies:
- Exhaustion in Anxiety (3,565 reports)
- Exhaustion in Arthritis - rheumatoid (6,908 reports)
- Exhaustion in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Exhaustion in Blood triglycerides abnormal (6,037 reports)
- Exhaustion in Depression (8,142 reports)
- Exhaustion in Hypertension (9,415 reports)
- Exhaustion in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Exhaustion in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,836 reports)
- Exhaustion in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Exhaustion in Pain (5,822 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.