Pneumonia and Blood glucose increased - from FDA reports
Blood glucose increased is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Tequin and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Blood glucose increased with Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 131 people who have Pneumonia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
131 people who have Pneumonia and Blood Glucose Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Blood Glucose Increased *:
- female: 54.62 %
- male: 45.38 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Blood Glucose Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.6 %
- 10-19: 2.7 %
- 20-29: 3.6 %
- 30-39: 1.8 %
- 40-49: 9.01 %
- 50-59: 12.61 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (11 people, 8.40%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 6.11%)
- Diabetes (8 people, 6.11%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (8 people, 6.11%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (7 people, 5.34%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tequin (20 people, 15.27%)
- Prednisone (18 people, 13.74%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 12.98%)
- Lasix (15 people, 11.45%)
- Levaquin (13 people, 9.92%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fever (16 people, 12.21%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 11.45%)
- Fatigue (15 people, 11.45%)
- Thrombocytopenia (13 people, 9.92%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (13 people, 9.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood glucose increased and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your blood glucose increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Clarithromycin (latest reports from 187,160 Pneumonia patients)
Blood Glucose Increased
Blood glucose increased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, type 1 diabetes (latest reports from 114,061 Blood glucose increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Blood glucose increasedBlood glucose increased
Other conditions that could case Blood glucose increasedBlood glucose increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, i,ve been diagnosed with chronic eosinophilic pneumonia since 2012 and i was only 16 years old then. I have most of the time been on and off on steroids (prednisolone) and my body is now so addicted to them, that if i quit, i just get all the symptoms back and have a relaps. I was ...
I've had gastric bypass surgery about 12 years ago. I take Protonix everyday along with OTC vitamins. Currently, I'm recovering from Pneumonia and I have a prescription for Diflucan to prevent yeast issues that anti-biotics can cause. I would like to know if these 3 drugs cause bad ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on stelara for a year and 1 month. I just received my xray results and turns out I have pneumonia. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much risk I have from dealing with pneumonia on stelara. I've been wheezing on and off for over month. But 2 days ago I was not just ...
I have been taking glaucoma medicines with side effects that include wheezing, shortness of breath drowsiness, lethargy, Blepharitis. I have all of them and am considered a "one percenter" because supposedly only 1 to 4 people out of 100 are affected. Around the beginning of April of this year ...