Home > Pneumonia > Blood glucose increased > Pneumonia and Blood glucose increased
Would you have Blood glucose increased when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Prophylaxis, and take medication Tequin.
We study 101 people who have Blood glucose increased and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Blood glucose increased >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 766,470 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased (latest reports from 439,588 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 101 (0.86%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Blood glucose increased * :
|Blood glucose increased||53.12%||46.88% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Blood glucose increased * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||3.57%||2.68%||3.57%||2.68%||5.36%||15.18%||67.86% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 8.91%)
- Bronchopneumonia (8 people, 7.92%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 7.92%)
- Tendonitis (8 people, 7.92%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 6.93%)
- Psoriasis (5 people, 4.95%)
- Pain (5 people, 4.95%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 4.95%)
- Pyrexia (5 people, 4.95%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (4 people, 3.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tequin (33 people, 32.67%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 23.76%)
- Prednisone (21 people, 20.79%)
- Lasix (17 people, 16.83%)
- Albuterol (15 people, 14.85%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 14.85%)
- Norvasc (14 people, 13.86%)
- Zithromax (12 people, 11.88%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 10.89%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 9.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Blood Glucose Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Boniva)
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Neck Pain
Comments: I am still on the medicine.
- A study of drug interactions between Rocephin, Azithromycin for a patient with Bronchopneumonia. The patient has Pink Eye, Rales, Wheezing, Chills, Fatigue
Comments: Dx'd 1mo ago
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Cephalothin, Ceftriaxone, Morphine, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Haloperidol for a patient with Pneumonia Bacterial, Pneumonia, Pain, Delirium. The patient has
Comments: Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, hypoxia, myeloproliferative disorder (without acute transformationn), malnutrition and pneumonia.
- A study of side effects of Zithromax for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Comments: Vomiting started after antibiotics. Currently on Nexium with no improvement.
- A study of side effects of Avelox for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Cluster Headache (one-sided head pain with tearing)
Comments: Severe pain in right side of face, cheekbone, above eye. Nausea
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Back Injury
- Vaginal Pain
- Cough and Lipitor
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal ... (1 hour ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
hi I have been taking Benadryl or pet dander? It seemed to ... (2 hours ago)
- Did you have a heart fibrillations and anxiety and depression
I was a pretty calm and relaxed person until I started ome ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (14 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (18 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (3 days ago)