Would you have Blood glucose increased when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Prophylaxis, and take medication Tequin.
We study 101 people who have Blood glucose increased and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Blood glucose increased >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Pneumonia 122,474 patients)
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression.(latest reports from Blood glucose increased 65,099 patients)
On Dec, 19, 2014: 101 people who have pneumonia and Blood Glucose Increased are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Blood glucose increased * :
|Blood glucose increased||53.12%||46.88% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Blood glucose increased * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.00%||3.54%||2.65%||3.54%||2.65%||5.31%||15.04%||67.26% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (9 people, 8.91%)
- Bronchopneumonia (8 people, 7.92%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 7.92%)
- Tendonitis (8 people, 7.92%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 6.93%)
- Psoriasis (5 people, 4.95%)
- Pain (5 people, 4.95%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 4.95%)
- Pyrexia (5 people, 4.95%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (4 people, 3.96%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Tequin (33 people, 32.67%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 23.76%)
- Prednisone (21 people, 20.79%)
- Lasix (17 people, 16.83%)
- Albuterol (15 people, 14.85%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 14.85%)
- Norvasc (14 people, 13.86%)
- Zithromax (12 people, 11.88%)
- Lisinopril (11 people, 10.89%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 9.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Blood Glucose Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Blood Glucose Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Boniva)
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a patient with Pneumonitis. The patient has Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Yeast Infection - Skin (fungal infection of skin)
Comments: I completed the antibiotic, and since its completion, I am seeming to have side effects continuing to appear.
I have a history of eczema, and my skin has been very itchy. I started using a tea tree oil soap, and question if this is also taking away "good" flora and is exacerbating the yeast on ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aripiprazole, Clarithromycin for a patient with Acute Psychosis, Pneumonia. The patient has Psychosis
Comments: I had severe pneumonia. I became psychotic as soon as drip started, but no one realised that may be caused by antibiotic so continued full course for 2 weeks. Was admitted to psychiatric hospital twice for 2 weeks and am still on anti psychotics now, 6 weeks later.
How long does it take to recover? ...
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Rocephin for a patient with Anticoagulant Therapy, Pneumonia. The patient has Wheezing, Fever, Diarrhea, Urine Flow Decreased, Rash
Comments: 80 year old female with pneumonia who has been wheezing, has a generalized rash, decreased urine output, and has had diarrhea several times. Alert and oriented x 3, stable vital signs with temp of 100.8. Allergic to Augmentin
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel Xr, Prednisone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a patient with Depression, Pneumonitis, Depression - Major. The patient has Petechia
Comments: radiation induced pneumonitis. treated with prednisone and pentoxifilline. Off pentox and weaning from prednisone. Got severe petechia discontinued pentoxifilline. started to fade. began taking gabapentin 1 week. petechia returned. Stopped after 1 week
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Avascular Necrosis (death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply)
Comments: Pnumonia 6 years ago - given prednisone
Relapse 1 year later - prednisone
THR last year on 2 hips April 18th 2013 & Aug 6th 2013
Cause Avascualr Necrosis from prednisone
Severe asthma Hospitalized - Given predisone and hips/Femur's hurt - scale 7 on pain scale
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Blood glucose increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.