Home > Pneumonia > Bradycardia > Pneumonia and Bradycardia
Review: could Pneumonia cause Bradycardia (Arrhythmias)?
We study 11,736 people who have Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Among them, 186 have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Bradycardia >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 290,827 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 188 (1.60%) have Bradycardia.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (29 people, 15.43%)
- Insomnia (19 people, 10.11%)
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Atrial fibrillation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Neoplasm malignant (14 people, 7.45%)
- Pain (14 people, 7.45%)
- Bronchopneumonia (13 people, 6.91%)
- Enteritis infectious (12 people, 6.38%)
- Septic shock (12 people, 6.38%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (96 people, 51.06%)
- Lasix (37 people, 19.68%)
- Maxipime (31 people, 16.49%)
- Rocephin (31 people, 16.49%)
- Dobutrex (30 people, 15.96%)
- Atrovent (27 people, 14.36%)
- Atenolol (27 people, 14.36%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 14.36%)
- Albuterol (26 people, 13.83%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 people, 13.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Bradycardia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bradycardia and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, hypoxia, myeloproliferative disorder (without acute transformationn), malnutrition and pneumonia.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- How do i treat headaches caused by metoprolol?
I had chest pain with accompanying jaw pain 5 days and after a stress test (diagnosis: borderline) and calcium test (showed build at LAD) the dr put me on metoprolol and isosorbide. Now I have a headache. Will this go away? The heart palps seem to be under control and greatly reduced but the headac ...
More questions for: Pneumonia, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Bradycardia
Common treatments for Pneumonia and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Pneumonia symptoms:
Bradycardia related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.