Home > Pneumonia > Bradycardia > Pneumonia and Bradycardia
Would you have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Bradycardia is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Avelox.
We study 161 people who have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Bradycardia >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 766,470 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) (latest reports from 292,053 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,736 people who have pneumonia are studied. Among them, 188 (1.60%) have Bradycardia.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (29 people, 15.43%)
- Insomnia (19 people, 10.11%)
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Atrial fibrillation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Neoplasm malignant (14 people, 7.45%)
- Pain (14 people, 7.45%)
- Bronchopneumonia (13 people, 6.91%)
- Enteritis infectious (12 people, 6.38%)
- Septic shock (12 people, 6.38%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (96 people, 51.06%)
- Lasix (37 people, 19.68%)
- Maxipime (31 people, 16.49%)
- Rocephin (31 people, 16.49%)
- Dobutrex (30 people, 15.96%)
- Atrovent (27 people, 14.36%)
- Atenolol (27 people, 14.36%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 14.36%)
- Albuterol (26 people, 13.83%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 people, 13.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Bradycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bradycardia and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there a support group in the us for people with insulinomas?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Insulinoma, Pancreatic Abdominal Resection, Neuropathy - Facial, Neuropathy - Brachial Plexus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Muscle Cramps, Cataract Surgery, Strabismus, Aorto-duodenal Fistula, Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Lupus, Posterior Spinal Fusion, Bone Degeneration, Osteoarthritis, Bradycardia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Islets Of Langerhans)
SUPPORT GROUP IN UNITED STATES!!!
Hi, the only support group that I've been able to find for people with insulinomas is located in the UK... just wondering if there is one in the US. I had pancreatic surgery to remove my first insulinoma in 2012, we're thinking there's another because I'm stil ...
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- How do i treat headaches caused by metoprolol?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Arrhythmia, Headache, Depression, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Wellbutrin Sr)
I had chest pain with accompanying jaw pain 5 days and after a stress test (diagnosis: borderline) and calcium test (showed build at LAD) the dr put me on metoprolol and isosorbide. Now I have a headache. Will this go away? The heart palps seem to be under control and greatly reduced but the headac ...
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Asthma, Bradycardia, Pulmonary Hypertension, and takes Albuterol)
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
More questions for: Pneumonia, Bradycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Bradycardia
- A study of side effects of B12 for a patient with Potential B12 Deficiency, No Evidence Just Being Safe. I Eat A Vegan Diet.. The patient has Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
Comments: I was at the time of onset of health issues on a high-fat, low-carb vegan diet. Previously I had been on a no-fat, starch-based vegan diet, and in all those years never suffered any health issues, but wishing to bulk-up, switched to the high-fat approach. One day while sitting in my car reading I lo ...
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Azithromycin
Comments: Was given 6,000 mg of Azithromcyn took for 6 days 6 days of 500mg each day and 3 days of 1,000mg single dose each day.
Becae very ill tremendous chest pains, thought I was having a heart attack.
Had a church member take me to the hospital ER, at one point told him to her that I did not think ...
- A study of drug interactions between Solu-medrol, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Renal Failure
Comments: My kindeys worked before the week in the hospital in September 2012, thenafter a week of these drugs that gave be diabetes, needed heparin and insulin, my 24 hr urine spilled over 34,000 units and have been going downhill since. Hospitalized again in October in respiratory failure, BP out of contro ...
- A study of side effects of Losartan for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
Comments: Had mild left parietal lobe ischemic stroke in October 2011, put on Losinapril 50 to control BP, didn't work, now taking Losartan 100mg 1/day and Carvedilol 12.5 BID - still getting high and erratic BP readings. Short of breath during morning walks, tired, depressed. Have had prolonged and uncured ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex, Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen for a patient with Pneumonia, Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Headache. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Breast Tenderness, Body Aches
Comments: i was diagnosed with pneumonia 2/28/12. took z-pack for 5 days. Then diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis on 3/12/12 and took metronidazol for 7 days. Also on 3/12/12 was started on Cipro 500mg for 10 days. As well as started on Celexa (generic)20mg/day and Mucinex 1200mg 2xday. Also taking Clonazepam ...
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Bradycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (23 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)