Would you have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Bradycardia is found among people with Pneumonia, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Avelox.
We study 186 people who have Bradycardia (Arrhythmias) and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Pneumonia and Bradycardia >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 122,910 Pneumonia patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression. (latest reports from 54,659 Bradycardia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 188 people who have pneumonia and Bradycardia are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Bradycardia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (29 people, 15.43%)
- Insomnia (19 people, 10.11%)
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Atrial fibrillation (18 people, 9.57%)
- Neoplasm malignant (14 people, 7.45%)
- Pain (14 people, 7.45%)
- Bronchopneumonia (13 people, 6.91%)
- Enteritis infectious (12 people, 6.38%)
- Septic shock (12 people, 6.38%)
- Cardiac failure (12 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avelox (96 people, 51.06%)
- Lasix (37 people, 19.68%)
- Maxipime (31 people, 16.49%)
- Rocephin (31 people, 16.49%)
- Dobutrex (30 people, 15.96%)
- Atrovent (27 people, 14.36%)
- Atenolol (27 people, 14.36%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 14.36%)
- Albuterol (26 people, 13.83%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 people, 13.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Bradycardia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Bradycardia and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Bradycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.