Pneumonia and Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Avelox and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Bradycardia with Pneumonia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140 people who have Pneumonia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
140 people who have Pneumonia and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 45.45 %
- male: 54.55 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.79 %
- 2-9: 3.15 %
- 10-19: 2.36 %
- 20-29: 7.87 %
- 30-39: 6.3 %
- 40-49: 9.45 %
- 50-59: 5.51 %
- 60+: 64.57 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (14 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (13 people, 9.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 6.43%)
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 2.86%)
- Epilepsy (4 people, 2.86%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avelox (38 people, 27.14%)
- Rocephin (15 people, 10.71%)
- Azithromycin (15 people, 10.71%)
- Tylenol (13 people, 9.29%)
- Lasix (13 people, 9.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Cardiac Arrest (38 people, 27.14%)
- Hypotension (37 people, 26.43%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (27 people, 19.29%)
- Breathing Difficulty (17 people, 12.14%)
- Shock (16 people, 11.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bradycardia and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBradycardia and Pneumonia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin (latest reports from 194,441 Pneumonia patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation/flutter, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 30,527 Bradycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
Hello, i,ve been diagnosed with chronic eosinophilic pneumonia since 2012 and i was only 16 years old then. I have most of the time been on and off on steroids (prednisolone) and my body is now so addicted to them, that if i quit, i just get all the symptoms back and have a relaps. I was ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on stelara for a year and 1 month. I just received my xray results and turns out I have pneumonia. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how much risk I have from dealing with pneumonia on stelara. I've been wheezing on and off for over month. But 2 days ago I was not just ...
I have been taking glaucoma medicines with side effects that include wheezing, shortness of breath drowsiness, lethargy, Blepharitis. I have all of them and am considered a "one percenter" because supposedly only 1 to 4 people out of 100 are affected. Around the beginning of April of this year ...