Could Pneumonia cause Bradycardia - from FDA reports
Bradycardia is found among people with Pneumonia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Avelox and have Preventive health care. We study 440 people who have Bradycardia and Pneumonia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin (latest reports from 175,012 Pneumonia patients)
Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 111,431 Bradycardia patients).
On Nov, 21, 2016
440 people who have Pneumonia and Bradycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pneumonia and experience Bradycardia *:
- female: 48.44 %
- male: 51.56 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia and experience Bradycardia *:
- 0-1: 1.93 %
- 2-9: 3.59 %
- 10-19: 7.18 %
- 20-29: 6.08 %
- 30-39: 11.05 %
- 40-49: 9.12 %
- 50-59: 6.91 %
- 60+: 54.14 %
Severity of Bradycardia *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 50 %
- severe: 50 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avelox (92 people, 20.91%)
- Azithromycin (34 people, 7.73%)
- Lasix (32 people, 7.27%)
- Rocephin (28 people, 6.36%)
- Vancomycin (22 people, 5.00%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you have Pneumonia, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Preventive Health Care (27 people, 6.14%)
- Pain (25 people, 5.68%)
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 5.45%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Hypotension (78 people, 17.73%)
- Breathing Difficulty (69 people, 15.68%)
- Cardiac Arrest (55 people, 12.50%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (49 people, 11.14%)
- Fever (45 people, 10.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bradycardia and Pneumonia?
- Check symptoms - is your bradycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Pneumoniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause BradycardiaBradycardia
Other conditions that could case BradycardiaBradycardia
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
My daughter took an overdose of Seroquel and Celexa almost a year ago. Later that day she had her first episode of arrhythmia. She has not taken seroquel since that day but the arrhythmia has not been corrected. She has been seeing a cardiologist who says this cannot be fixed. But the ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi! I have been suffering emotional abuse for the last ten years, at the hands of my husband. His drinking and narcissistic personality has now started to affect our young children. I find that I easily contract lung infections, and I currently have pneumonia. I am seriously considering ending ...
I was diagnosed with Graves' a month ago,and put on methamazole for treatment. 4 days ago, I am at my PCP and find out that I have thrush from steroid use,and pneumonia from...who knows. I also have emphysema, probably should have stated that at beginning. Anyway, this is some scary disease(s).
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I was given neulasta after chemo in Jan 2015. I ended up with a staph infection and pneumonia, spending a month in ICU with pneumonia, septic shock, intubated, kidney failure in an induced coma. I'm relatively fine now but saw a commercial about neulasta and pneumonia.