Would you have Distended abdomen (Abdomen - swollen) when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: there is no Distended abdomen reported by people with Pneumonia yet.
We study people who have Distended abdomen (Abdomen - swollen) and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Distended abdomen >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from 122,906 Pneumonia patients)
Distended abdomen (abdominal distension) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, bipolar disorder, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 152 Distended abdomen patients)
On Feb, 14, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Pneumonia and Distended Abdomen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Distended abdomen
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Finasteride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 58-year old man with Reflux Esophagitis, Enlarged Prostate, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Swelling In The Abdomen, Fatigue - Chronic, Bloating, Stomach Pumping, Stomach Pain
- A study of side effects of Biotin for a 42-year old woman with Aging Changes In Hair And Nails. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Abdomen - Swollen, Abdominal Pain Lower, Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary), Back Pain - Low
- A study of side effects of Nuvaring for a 26-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Swelling In The Abdomen
- A study of drug interactions between H.p. Acthar Gel, Methotrexate for a 58-year old woman with Ra. The patient has Infusion Site Discomfort, Shortness Of Breath, No Urge To Urinate Just Leaks Out, Urinary Incontinence, Asthmatic Crisis, Abdominal Distention, Fluid Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Cephalexin for a 52-year old woman with Inflammation, Subareolar Abscess. The patient has Abdomen - Swollen
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.