Home > Pneumonia > Distended abdomen > Pneumonia and Distended abdomen
Would you have Distended abdomen (Abdomen - swollen) when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: there is no Distended abdomen reported by people with Pneumonia yet.
We study people who have Distended abdomen (Abdomen - swollen) and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Distended abdomen >>>
Pneumonia (latest reports from 122,474 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
Distended abdomen (abdominal distension) (latest reports from 139 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, bipolar disorder, hypothyroidism.
On Nov, 13, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Pneumonia and Distended Abdomen?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Distended Abdomen
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Radiation Exposure, Hodgkin's Disease, Breast Cancer Female, Heart Valve Calcification, Pleural Effusion, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Pneumonia, and takes Synthroid, Singulair, Azithromycin)
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Boniva)
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
More questions for: Pneumonia, Distended abdomen
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Distended abdomen
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
Comments: After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Ch ...
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Depression. The patient has Abdominal Distention
Comments: I took Wellbutrin for years, and it treated the depression very well. But-- eventually I started with bloating that eventually resulted in chronic abdominal distention. After a few months I had symptoms of severe IBS that lasted for a few months.
Symptoms lasted only a few months and include ...
- A study of drug interactions between H.p. Acthar Gel, Methotrexate for a patient with Ra. The patient has Infusion Site Discomfort, Shortness Of Breath, No Urge To Urinate Just Leaks Out, Urinary Incontinence, Asthmatic Crisis, Abdominal Distention, Fluid Retention
Comments: My diafram. Feels like its pushing on my lungs but they are clear to doctors check up.
Diagnosed with fatty liver disease during this time due to bloodwork and echo on heart then abdominal ultrasound
Does ra attack liver or is it causing infect ion on an organ white blood cell couny in all thr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim, Cephalexin for a patient with Inflammation, Subareolar Abscess. The patient has Abdomen - Swollen
Comments: My left breast areola is red. tender and has a tiny bump that is flush with the areola skin, but I can see a yellow blister like spot on the bump. Also, the hair follicles below the areola are distended and swollen.
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a patient with Pneumonitis. The patient has Cramps - Menstrual (menstrual uterine contractions), Yeast Infection - Skin (fungal infection of skin)
Comments: I completed the antibiotic, and since its completion, I am seeming to have side effects continuing to appear.
I have a history of eczema, and my skin has been very itchy. I started using a tea tree oil soap, and question if this is also taking away "good" flora and is exacerbating the yeast on ...
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Distended abdomen
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.