Would you have Elevated liver enzymes when you have Pneumonia?
Summary: Elevated liver enzymes is reported only by a few people with Pneumonia.
We study 2 people who have Elevated liver enzymes and Pneumonia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Pneumonia and Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Pneumonia can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin. (latest reports from Pneumonia 122,902 patients)
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease.(latest reports from Elevated liver enzymes 198 patients)
On Dec, 15, 2014: 2 people who have pneumonia and Elevated Liver Enzymes are studied.
Gender of people who have pneumonia and experienced Elevated liver enzymes * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have pneumonia and experienced Elevated liver enzymes * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Headache (1 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 50.00%)
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Ibuprofen (1 people, 50.00%)
- Levofloxacin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (1 people, 50.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Mucinex (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia and Elevated Liver Enzymes?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes and Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Pneumonia
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Can taking boniva cause pneumonia?
took only 1 dose the 1st of June. Got URI 2 weeks later. Chest x-ray revealed pneumonia. Was always very healthy. Never any lung problems, hardly never even a cold. Fever getting to me after a week. Put on Levaquin after Ceftin failed to work.
- I am 66, on prolia one month, and blood pressure 146/106/75 today, after my regular medicine given this a.m.
In December 2012 I broke my left femur into, had surgery after 17 hrs, almost bled to death (Hgb 5.9)but recovered seven days inpatient hospital and 30 days inpatient rehab. Waited for healing. Started Prolia after 5 months. Have noticed a definite increase in blood pressure, even after taking my daily medicine of Losart/Hct Tab 100-12.5 mg 1 tablet daily, then a week ago my PCP gave me additional BP medicine I take at night Amlodipine 2.5 mg tab. My BP has continued to be unstable. Just took it at noon today and was 145/106/77, and wonder if I need immediate attention, or should I just up the amount on my own. Today is a Saturday - don't know if I should go to an Urgent Center, or to the ER or just stay home and hope for the best until Monday when I can get in with my PCP. Help!
More questions for: Pneumonia, Elevated liver enzymes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cymbalta side effects
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done three days later showed my AST had risen to 569 and my ALT was 939. I saw a specialist and had labs done 10 days after stopping Cymbalta and my AST dropped to 27 and my ALT to 155. I will have them done again in three months. There is no doubt in my mind that Cymbalta was the culprit as all other meds, diet, etc. remained the same throughout this time frame.
More reviews for: Pneumonia, Elevated liver enzymes
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- VA and my Endocrinologist both have been doing special blood work since August 2014 and each test the liver enzymes are still elevated.
I have to see a Liver specialist when VA calls with an appointment.
- I completed the antibiotic, and since its completion, I am seeming to have side effects continuing to appear.
I have a history of eczema, and my skin has been very itchy. I started using a tea tree oil soap, and question if this is also taking away "good" flora and is exacerbating the yeast on ...
- I have weekly migraines and have discovered in the last 9 months that I have elevated liver enzymes. I am healthy otherwise and rarely drink alcohol. I have used maxalt for several years and in the last year have been given a generic brand of maxalt from my pharmacist.
- Had very high liver enzymes just days after taking Bactrim DS & Ibuprofen 800 mg together for 2 weeks. Had dark urine & vomiting while taking meds. Had gallbladder removed and had trouble with blood clotting after surgery. Needed several blood transfusions due to blood clotting issues. Now have on g ...
More related studies for: Pneumonia, Elevated liver enzymes
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.